Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 18 Oct 19, 08:50 AM  
Link to this Post
Star87
Trainee Dibber

Art of Animation Family Suite

We head to Florida in 13 days!
We have booked a Family Suite in Art of Animation, however when we booked the only option left to us was allocation on arrival so we don't know what one we are staying in.

Can Anyone that has done this can you tell me what suite you ended up getting? Or is it a case whatever is available when we get there? Thanks
Star87 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 19, 11:04 AM  
Link to this Post
Bella1
Imagineer

Bella1's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
We stayed there not long after it first opened. It was New Years Eve so we got a room that some idiot had been chain smoking in for days by the smell of it. Management did what they could but obviously nowhere to move us too! It was a Finding Nemo suite and besides the smell I thought it was great, spacious fun and colourful. We walked around all the other areas whilst there and they all looked brilliant so I don't think you will be disappointed no matter what you get!
Bella1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 19, 11:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Star87
Trainee Dibber

Originally Posted by Bella1 View Post
We stayed there not long after it first opened. It was New Years Eve so we got a room that some idiot had been chain smoking in for days by the smell of it. Management did what they could but obviously nowhere to move us too! It was a Finding Nemo suite and besides the smell I thought it was great, spacious fun and colourful. We walked around all the other areas whilst there and they all looked brilliant so I don't think you will be disappointed no matter what you get!
Thanks for your reply. The kids would love Nemo, however will be happy with any of them.
Star87 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 19, 10:35 PM  
Link to this Post
wallzerbear
Looking for my Ears

Mobile

We stayed in the art of animation in the cars family suite. It’s bang on and I would imagine exact same set up as the rest of the family suites. They asked us on check in which suite we wanted. Cars is perfect for the cosy cone pool which is quieter than the big blue. Enjoy it, it’s a good hotel
wallzerbear is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 19, 11:17 PM  
Link to this Post
BellaBess
Getting Excited

Mobile

We book a little mermaid room and on arrival was upgraded to Cars Suite you wont be disappointed the rooms are spacious we were only there 1 night so disnt get to take full advantage of the room. We notice on our walk around that one of the buildings for cars was closed for refurbishment. When we went to check in they told us the suite wasnt ready and we would receive an email as they couldn't text a UK number, I'm still waiting for the email luckily I kept checking the app which told us what our room number was once was ready x
BellaBess is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 19, 10:03 AM  
Link to this Post
sotagals
Imagineer

I think the Lion King suites are the least popular because they don't have their own pool like Cars.

We were moved last minute in August to Lion King so I'm thinking maybe that would be most likely for you.

Nemo is nearer to the main pool and bus stops.

They are all great suites. I'd be happy with any.

Edited at 10:04 AM.
sotagals is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List