Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 4 Oct 20, 10:57 PM  
Link to this Post
ERICSMUM
Imagineer

I had a few plans at the beginning of this year, all scuppered !

Hopefully travel will become easier next year and I can start working through my list.

Florida - I usually go in Nov so my aim is for Nov 2021 although won’t book too early.

Krakow - Had flights and hotel booked for May this year. Hotel was pay on arrival and I got the cost of my flight back from BA. This might be my first post-COVID trip as it’s not far to fly and just a couple of days away.

Spain - the plan for this June was fly to Barcelona for a few days then train to Madrid for a few days then fly home from there. Think this is definitely a ‘wait for vaccine’ destination.
ERICSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Oct 20, 10:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Trusty ian
Dibbing with Tink

Mobile

I would like to book something sooner rather than later, esp as I've done well at work financially recently by my pay standards and can now afford a decent break somewhere. Normally it's budget , budget budget , can we afford it.
Trusty ian is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Oct 20, 06:30 AM  
Link to this Post
Hermione
Getting Excited

I'm dreaming of chucking all the masks in the bin. It's not a trip but it's my dream.
Maybe I'll pop off to Cape Verde I love it there.

Edited at 06:31 AM. Reason: Add a plae
Hermione is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Oct 20, 06:48 AM  
Link to this Post
parisdisneyfan
Imagineer

Getting the house finished, still have threadbare carpets, 50 year old kitchen, no wardrobes and boxes that we haven't unpacked. Next up would be a nice spring or autumn holiday to the Rockies again - love Disney and West Coast but discovered that they are really where my heart is!
Old 5 Oct 20, 06:58 AM  
Link to this Post
JLH
Imagineer

Mobile

I have Greece booked for next year, it’s been so long since I visited Greece so can’t wait . Also have Rome booked again for football euros but not certain that will happen at least with fans !
Wasn’t planning on a Florida return until I saw a new ride at universal was coming so that could be a return visit on cards in 2022 plus want to try and visit my sister in Boston. She’s feeling quite low as she can’t visit here this year and family were meant to be going over to her and it’s all cancelled. Closer to home I am going to try and book a Lake District trip - my middle son just returned and it looked stunning .
Old 5 Oct 20, 07:21 AM  
Link to this Post
munmun
Imagineer

We have three holidays planned for next year, all cancelable and refundable but I have to have plans to remain sane.

We have Madeira in a hotel with Avios flights. Cyprus in a villa with family, BA fly drive deposit only, cancelable villa. UNCRUISE (small boat adventure cruise) Alaska next autumn, deposit transfered from cancelled trip this year, Avios flights. May book Florida Gulf Coast for Xmas 2021.

I have a million Avios and 3 companion vouchers so happy to book Avios flights.

Will go with the flow but keep planning!
munmun is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Oct 20, 09:10 AM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

I'm still holding out for our usual annual Fun in the Snow trip in February! Apart from that a possible road trip visiting all our friends in various US States next September then a Mississippi cruise 2022 if we are both fit and well which is the ultimate desire for the future.
Old 5 Oct 20, 10:01 AM  
Link to this Post

We only have DLP booked in for next year at the moment, going in February.

Funnily enough yesterday me and DH were talking holidays. First we both came up with our favourite three past holidays ever and we had two the same (Galapagos Islands and Bora Bora) and the third one for each of us would have been the fourth choice for the other.

We then picked out the three places we have not been to but would most like to and these were the same: Hawaii, Madagascar and Peru (for Macha Picchu). We would have got there at some point in the next few years, the only impact Covid is having is we can’t realistically plan when.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Oct 20, 12:12 PM  
Link to this Post
FtLouie
Excited about Disney

I'm planning a Florida trip in May '22. For next year I want to go to Tenerife to dive as I'm in the middle of doing my PADI open water course

Have no fear, Purple Turtle is here
FtLouie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Oct 20, 12:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Booked for 8 weeks next summer taking at least 2 of the grandkids for 3 weeks
If travel allowed a last minute flight march
Planning Australia by train in 2022 or 23
And the renovation of the back garden which has been put off this year
Over the winter a complete refurb of an old cottage which our son has bought just to keep us busy you know because we can't get to the villa and I mean it's a wreck but has good bones as they say
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List