Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 6 Mar 12, 08:42 AM  
Link to this Post

Awe Jo it's over You have had me hooked from day one I have laughed i have cried i have nearly choked a few times so what can i say BRILLIANT from beginning to end you have a great and amusing way of writing i have enjoyed all the laughs the tears the tantrums along the way, you have a lovely family and now you have a new job so another holiday is on the horizon and thsat means another trippie yeeeeaaaa looking forward to it already but for now i will say thank you and till the next time
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Mar 12, 09:54 AM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by stockport1965 View Post
Brilliant! I was singing, could you hear me?
I did! I hope you were singing the new words Whenever I hear Bohemian Rhapsody now, I can't help but sing the words from my version

Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by Lindaelaine View Post
I knew this was going to be a tear jerker I can still feel the Pain of shutting that door at Windsor hills for the last time , not to mention the awfully sad journey to the airport , thank goodness for the song at the end , that made me chuckle , thank you so much for taking the time to write this trippie , I have relived all those magical moments through it and also all the card playing foot stomps we had a ball , here's to the next one
Hmmm, not quite sure how to break this to you... Have you spotted my new countdown? Are you free next November?

Originally Posted by sparks1 View Post
Aw, I'm so gutted it's over! I've loved every word of your trippie - thanks for writing it.
Awww, thank you so much. It's been lovely having you along
JoJo88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Mar 12, 09:57 AM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Milner View Post
Brilliant - what a fantastic trip report I have thoroughly enjoyed reading every day thanks for sharing.
Thank you Carole, so glad you enjoyed it

Originally Posted by DizzyDisneyMum View Post
Wow, I have never been moved to tears by a trip report before - it was brilliant! What a lovely family you have.
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this, it must have taken whole days of your life!
Looking forward to reading all about the planning for your next trip!
Awww, what lovely comments, thank you so much. I didn't appreciate how much time it takes to write a trippy, although it has been a lot of fun so I don't begrudge one minute of it

Originally Posted by rachelox View Post
Thank you so much for sharing your trip with us, we've laughed, we've cried, we've felt your happiness and your pain!

You've made us feel like we were there with you.

Thanks for giving us all that Disney fix while we're watching our countdowns go down xxx
Awww, thank you for that. So glad you've enjoyed the report, I've loved writing it, and to get such great feedback makes it even more rewarding
JoJo88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Mar 12, 10:00 AM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by dixonsontour View Post
I really enjoyed all your reports.

Congratulations on the new job aswell.

My DH used to have a poster on his wall at University 20 plus years ago with lots of fancy red cars that said 'justification of higher education'

I often joke i'm going to make a similar disney themed one for work - to remind me why I work.

2013 will be here before we know it.
Thank you I love the idea of the poster, I might have to pinch that idea, once I've settled in of course Thank you for reading

Originally Posted by pumpkin View Post
Absolutely loved your trip reports, thank you so much for giving us details about your holiday it really has been brilliant reading, looking forward to the next one!
Awww, thank you - so glad you enjoyed it. It might be a little early for a pre-trippy but I'm not sure how long I will be able to resist starting one

Originally Posted by charandcubby View Post
Really enjoyed your trippie so much, you have a great way of writing, made me laugh so many times, glad there is another trip in the pipeline!
Thank you so much, so pleased to hear it had you laughing, seems I made people cry a lot too! x
Old 6 Mar 12, 10:04 AM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by pip123 View Post
Awe Jo it's over You have had me hooked from day one I have laughed i have cried i have nearly choked a few times so what can i say BRILLIANT from beginning to end you have a great and amusing way of writing i have enjoyed all the laughs the tears the tantrums along the way, you have a lovely family and now you have a new job so another holiday is on the horizon and thsat means another trippie yeeeeaaaa looking forward to it already but for now i will say thank you and till the next time
Awww Sue, I know. That's it now, well and truly over. I wonder if I can start on another holiday related project to stretch it all out a bit more

It's been a real pleasure having you along for the ride, I know it's been Simon's antics that have amused you a lot of the time, so on the next holiday I will be sure to write more down as he is an endless source of entertainment!

Take care Sue, hope to bump into you on here from time to time x
Old 6 Mar 12, 10:56 AM  
Link to this Post

I've loved reading your trip reports and I'm sad to have read the final instalment today. Thank you for taking the time to share your holiday with us.
We're going back in November 2013 and have booked our villa in Windsor Hills. We've stayed there before and loved it and its location. So who knows, we may see you there.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Mar 12, 04:03 PM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by LouB View Post
I've loved reading your trip reports and I'm sad to have read the final instalment today. Thank you for taking the time to share your holiday with us.
We're going back in November 2013 and have booked our villa in Windsor Hills. We've stayed there before and loved it and its location. So who knows, we may see you there.
Isn't Windsor Hills fab?! Thank you for reading the trippy, so glad you enjoyed it. We may well bump into you next year - I'm pretty sure it will be November we go, hope to see you there
Old 6 Mar 12, 05:17 PM  
Link to this Post
clairemichelle
Imagineer

clairemichelle's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Ah so sad its all over (for this trip anyway) I've loved reading your trippie!

Shame you can't go back this year (for our Dibb meet! ) but here's to 2013 - and your next fabulous report!

So pleased your job is going well xx

clairemichelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Mar 12, 05:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill635
Imagineer

Gill635's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Thanks so much for sharing your lovely holiday and family with me through this trippie!

I have thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it, and (with the exception of todays which made me cry!) I have laughed hysterically through it.

Congratulations on the new job! I hope you continue to enjoy it.

Looking forward to the next trippie...

xxx
Old 6 Mar 12, 08:54 PM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by clairemichelle View Post
Ah so sad its all over (for this trip anyway) I've loved reading your trippie!

Shame you can't go back this year (for our Dibb meet! ) but here's to 2013 - and your next fabulous report!

So pleased your job is going well xx
Thanks Claire We haven't completely ruled out this year so you never know, we might be able to gate-crash

Not all that long for you now, the next few months will fly by, I wonder if you'll get Molly on Tower of Terror? x

Originally Posted by Gill635 View Post
Thanks so much for sharing your lovely holiday and family with me through this trippie!

I have thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it, and (with the exception of todays which made me cry!) I have laughed hysterically through it.

Congratulations on the new job! I hope you continue to enjoy it.

Looking forward to the next trippie...

xxx
Thank you so much Gill, such kind words x