Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 9 Sep 12, 09:37 PM  
Link to this Post
sarahewoods
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
We are very well thank you, all getting very excited for our trip just around the corner.

I was thinking you also last week, my DD is going to Brooksby which is closer to you than it us to us!

Looking forward to more of your report xx
sarahewoods is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Sep 12, 10:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Michyloulou
VIP Dibber

All in all, seems like a near perfect, almost stress-free travel day (apart from the annoying people in front of you on plane). Can't wait to read more!
Michyloulou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Sep 12, 10:44 PM  
Link to this Post
lovedisney
Imagineer

Villa looks lovely! looking forward to reading the rest of your trippie
lovedisney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Sep 12, 10:58 PM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Yeah! There you are! I've been waiting for this, I thought you'd deserted us

You sound like me on travel day, checking for the passports and too nervy to even join in a conversation. We had a Bon Voyage on the way to the airport too, it brought a lump to my throat and a tear to my eye. I'd give absolutely anything to go back to that moment right now. Hard to think it was almost an entire year ago

Well done for enduring the flight

Lovely to see your adorable children again - such sweethearts.

Looking forward to more when you have a minute or two
JoJo88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 12, 08:36 AM  
Link to this Post

A great start to your trip report - can't wait to hear more.

Glad i'm not the only one who panics over getting on the flight etc - I really do fret and am definately a glass half empty kinda person as I'm convinced I'll fall at the last hurdle and be sent packing ... literally !
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 12, 10:37 AM  
Link to this Post
bettycat
slightly serious Dibber

Brilliant start! Travel day is soooo stressful with wee ones! Like you I worry about everything that can go wrong love the photo on Noah's travel bag, they have got so grown up since your last trip report Glad you arrived safe and to a lovely villa. Really looking forward to reading more
bettycat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 12, 11:23 AM  
Link to this Post

Hooray! I've been so looking forward to you starting this Sophie!

Phew, I read Travel Day with a slight feeling of apprehension, as I loathe it almost as much as you do, but everything seemed to go well and without a hitch, just a shame about Virgin's shabby aircraft (I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we might get a new one in a few weeks, but I'm not getting my hopes up! ).

Great to see Noah and Emmie jumping into the pool again, it's like you never left!

Hope you've all enjoyed a lovely summer break and that Emmie's first day at school went well. Is Noah now in Juniors?

Can't wait for Day 1!

Take care.

Kate xx
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 12, 12:33 PM  
Link to this Post
karengi
Apprentice Imagineer

karengi's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 11
Sounds like your holiday got off to a good start Lovely photos, great to see the kids jumping into the pool when they get there. Just what the doctor ordered after the long journey.
Villa in Westridge 2016 * OKW Oct 2014 *OKW Oct 2012 * SSR Oct 2010 * Lake Buena Vista Resort Oct 2009 * Pop Centry/Cypress Point 2007 * Villa in Westridge 2006 * Port Orleans RS/Orange Lake/Fort Lauderdale 2002 * Sheraton Vistana/Westage Vacation Villas 2001 * Silver Lake/Orange lake 2000 * Westate Vacation Villas 1988
karengi is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 12, 12:52 PM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
You made it

For anyone who has not been before you've described the travel day perfectly.

When people post saying should we go to this park or eat here the first night we should link to your post.
dixonsontour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 12, 05:21 PM  
Link to this Post
gaylee
Excited about Disney

Great start. I'm looking forward to reading more as I really enjoyed your last trippie.

I'm with you on the leaving it to as late as possible to board the plane! Who wants to be on the plane any longer than you need to!

Where about was the villa? It looks great especially the bunk beds, my two would love them!

Love the photos of the kids jumping into the pool, looks like they were having a great time.

Gx