Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 16 Sep 12, 01:02 PM  
Link to this Post
florida mad
Apprentice Imagineer

florida mad's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Brilliant first day, lovely pictures of the children playing in the water fountains
Roll on day 2
florida mad is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Sep 12, 01:16 PM  
Link to this Post
chaffey
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Fab first day, not sure how the guy with the t-shirt got in previously when one of our group had a french connection UK t-shirt on he got asked to turn it inside out so not to offend anyone.

The children done very well at keeping going.

Hope you all had a good nights sleep
chaffey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Sep 12, 01:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Thorpy
Imagineer

Nice line about being joined by the cast of deliverance... I think most of us have experienced this, but I don't think many put is so succinctly.
Thorpy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Sep 12, 01:31 PM  
Link to this Post

Fabulous report on a great day. What a terrible t-shirt to wear to a family day out - Your food at Rain Forest Cafe looked awesome, we've never been to a Rain Forest Cafe in Florida after a really appalling/expensive meal in the Paris one, tempted to give it another try next time we go to the Sunshine State
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Sep 12, 02:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Mouse mess
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 99
Originally Posted by geoff193 View Post
Sounds like you are having a great trip
We did Geoff, seems like a lifetime away now!

Originally Posted by RachF View Post
The photo's with Noah & Emmie playing in the water are lovely. You'll have to put them up on your wall!
There lies my problem Rach, too many photo's, not enough space!

Originally Posted by kermit40 View Post
Great first day!
Thank fo reading

Originally Posted by bettycat View Post
Brill Sophie, good first day but I dont know how you kept going all day! I would have been We loved the RFC Animal Kingdom too but went for breakfast and loved it although I have read a lot of negativity about the place. Great photos as usual, Noah is so like his daddy
Looking forward to more
Thanks Julie, I think we were running on adrenaline

Originally Posted by florida mad View Post
Brilliant first day, lovely pictures of the children playing in the water fountains
Roll on day 2
Thank you, I love taking pictures in splash zone, you're always bound to get one decent one

Originally Posted by chaffey View Post
Fab first day, not sure how the guy with the t-shirt got in previously when one of our group had a french connection UK t-shirt on he got asked to turn it inside out so not to offend anyone.

The children done very well at keeping going.

Hope you all had a good nights sleep
Hi Tracey, I was so angry, and now i'mmad with myself for not complaining but I felt really rough!

The kids did do well, if we don't mention the queuing for dolphin feeding

Originally Posted by Thorpy View Post
Nice line about being joined by the cast of deliverance... I think most of us have experienced this, but I don't think many put is so succinctly.
Ha ha, thanks Thorpy

Originally Posted by Loupeylou View Post
Fabulous report on a great day. What a terrible t-shirt to wear to a family day out - Your food at Rain Forest Cafe looked awesome, we've never been to a Rain Forest Cafe in Florida after a really appalling/expensive meal in the Paris one, tempted to give it another try next time we go to the Sunshine State
I would give it a go, especially the one at AK, we've always had a good meal and service.

I'm glad everyone is on agreement with me on the T shirt... what a k***b!
Mouse mess is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Sep 12, 02:18 PM  
Link to this Post
sarahewoods
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
A wonderful day in sea world. It's beggars belief with that guy in t-shirt, surely it ms have had it covered!

Love your hat, it really suits you.

Lovely photos as always. Xx
sarahewoods is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Sep 12, 02:33 PM  
Link to this Post
princess boo
Very Serious Dibber

Brilliant just what I needed, having a bit of a rubbish day has cheered me up. Loved the photos of the children playing in the water, they looked like they were having an amazing time.
Old 16 Sep 12, 03:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Mouse mess
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 99
Originally Posted by sarahewoods View Post
A wonderful day in sea world. It's beggars belief with that guy in t-shirt, surely it ms have had it covered!

Love your hat, it really suits you.

Lovely photos as always. Xx
Awww thanks Sarah, I'm not usually a hat person! Getting it home was tricky I can tell you!

Originally Posted by princess boo View Post
Brilliant just what I needed, having a bit of a rubbish day has cheered me up. Loved the photos of the children playing in the water, they looked like they were having an amazing time.
Oh no, hope your day improves, glad I cheered you up a bit
Mouse mess is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Sep 12, 03:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney McC's
Getting Excited

Disney McC's's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Loved the report so far, my two are water babies aksum, struggle to get them out he pool sometimes. Lol xx
Old 16 Sep 12, 04:00 PM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
Great first day..can't go wrong with cracker barrell
dixonsontour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List