Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 7 Feb 17, 11:26 AM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
Wow! That is some travel day, so stressful, I'm glad you all managed to keep your spirits up! I am incredulous that a 4 hour connection almost became too tight.

The welcome pack at the villa is a lovely touch!
Incredible isn't it?! 4 hours should be plenty of time!

The welcome pack was spot on

Originally Posted by RachelM View Post
What a long day.
Just a distant memory now
JoJo88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 17, 12:02 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsdjh
Imagineer

What a long travel day, the only thing that stresses me out is travel day so I'm not sure I'd cope with indirect!

Had to laugh about your travel sickness bags, I've just stocked up on loads for Lucy for a coach trip to Andorra - she only used 2 on the ferry going in the end so I've now got a huge stash left - the teacher was so impressed by my supplies😂

Nicely packed cases there - shame about your mums case not turning up. Given all the messing about at Dallas it's a wonder the rest of the cases arrived with you!
mrsdjh is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Mar 17, 04:43 PM  
Link to this Post
stecee
Imagineer

That was quite a travel day, it's a good job you had a long time between flights.
Hope the bag turned up. That's a nice touch by the villa owner, very thoughtful of them.
'Oct 97 Days inn main gate west, June '02 Days inn main gate west, Dec '05 All star movie resort, Aug '07 Caribbean Beach Resort, Sept '09 Port Orleans Riverside, Oct'10 Tour then villa at Highgate, May '12 Emerald Island villa. Oct '14 The Keys then SSR.

Edited at 04:47 PM.
stecee is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Mar 17, 11:43 AM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by mrsdjh View Post
What a long travel day, the only thing that stresses me out is travel day so I'm not sure I'd cope with indirect!

Had to laugh about your travel sickness bags, I've just stocked up on loads for Lucy for a coach trip to Andorra - she only used 2 on the ferry going in the end so I've now got a huge stash left - the teacher was so impressed by my supplies😂

Nicely packed cases there - shame about your mums case not turning up. Given all the messing about at Dallas it's a wonder the rest of the cases arrived with you!
You've just reminded me to order some more 'bags'. We've another attempt at Belgium coming up next month, and I need to be prepared. It's a double decker bus full of kids and Haribo, I've a feeling I might need more than I have left!

Originally Posted by stecee View Post
That was quite a travel day, it's a good job you had a long time between flights.
Hope the bag turned up. That's a nice touch by the villa owner, very thoughtful of them.
It was so useful, a very nice touch! x
JoJo88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Mar 17, 08:49 PM  
Link to this Post
pho3nix
slightly serious Dibber

wow! What a long travel day! Looking forward to reading the rest...
pho3nix is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Mar 17, 11:45 AM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by pho3nix View Post
wow! What a long travel day! Looking forward to reading the rest...
Thank you, hope you enjoy it
Old 11 Jun 17, 10:28 PM  
Link to this Post
happytraveller
Imagineer

You've just made me relive the pleasure I had of connecting at Dallas in the Easter holidays to Vegas. On paper 3hrs 10 mins was plenty of time. We had the exact same experience as you-and nearly missed our flights. To say I'd never connect through there again is an understatement,lol. Great report as always!
happytraveller is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 18, 08:47 PM  
Link to this Post
sungiggs
Imagineer

sungiggs's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Great travel day, love the detail 😊

sungiggs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 18, 11:29 AM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by happytraveller View Post
You've just made me relive the pleasure I had of connecting at Dallas in the Easter holidays to Vegas. On paper 3hrs 10 mins was plenty of time. We had the exact same experience as you-and nearly missed our flights. To say I'd never connect through there again is an understatement,lol. Great report as always!
Thank you! We're connecting in Newark this year, again with plenty of time. We shall see how that goes!

Originally Posted by sungiggs View Post
Great travel day, love the detail 😊
Thank you
Old 30 Jul 18, 06:55 AM  
Link to this Post
dozy
Imagineer

dozy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 3
only fab - what a start though

dozy does de west... vegas baby
http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=886432
dozy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List