Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 21 Jan 20, 11:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinks-Mum
Excited about Disney

I always buy a large bottle of hair conditioner and moisturising bubble bath to use out there. Being from Yorkshire I hate the hard water in Orlando.
Old 21 Jan 20, 11:42 PM  
Link to this Post
archibald
Imagineer

Mobile

All. Of. The. Things.

Fruit of the Loom tshirts, aussie hair stuff, Dr Scholl trainers, aveeno stuff, little fruit pies, cheetos, pool inflatables, jelly belly jelly beans, sleeping tablets and ibuprofen, beach towels, cheap scented candle for the hotel room, and a holdall to take stuff home in.
archibald is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jan 20, 11:49 PM  
Link to this Post
JAF
Imagineer

Large bottles of Ibuprofen
Ghiradelli baking chocolate and the choc chips for cookie making (Christmas time managed to get some Bailey’s choc chips which have been well received)
Raspberry vinaigrette salad dressing
JAF is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 20, 02:54 AM  
Link to this Post
ERICSMUM
Imagineer

Mobile

Musical greetings cards ! In Nov I got a Christmas card with “fairy lights” inside - when you open the card the lights started flashing and “Jingle Bells” started to play. Another had 2 little dogs on the front and when you open it the dogs woof to the Happy Birthday tune ! I spend ages down the cards aisle 😂🙄
ERICSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 20, 01:26 PM  
Link to this Post
stepmead
Imagineer

Olive Garden salad dressing

Crowne Plaza Universal (Sept '04), DLP (Dec '07), Bahama Bay (Nov '09), Eagle Pointe (Sept '10), Bella Vida (Sept '11), Sunset Crest Villa, Barbados (Aug '12), Beach View Barbados (Oct '13), DLP (Mar '15), Porters Gate Villa, Barbados (Oct '16), Cypress Pointe (May '17), Solterra Resort/Royal Pacific (July '18), Tides Inn Lauderdale, Cabana Bay & Windsor at Westside (July ‘19), Grove Resort (Feb ‘20)
stepmead is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 20, 01:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Lovesholidays
Imagineer

Lovesholidays's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 6
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by creamcake View Post
Not been for a few years - but always bought the Caramel Hershey’s sauce , not seen it here in the UK... cried sooo much last time when I accidentally packed it in hand luggage and security binned it as over the liquid allowance
I love the ghiradellis butterscotch sauce. Always buy a few bottles and wrap them up in bubble wrap and put in suitcase. These are always the items ripped open for inspection by TSA perhaps the shape of them are suspicious lol
Lovesholidays is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 20, 02:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Jennywren
VIP Dibber

My daughter always gives me a shopping list to bring home for her which usually includes

Lays ranch flavour crisps
Ranch dressing
Graham Crackers
Vanilla Wafers
Jennywren is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 20, 02:46 PM  
Link to this Post
snowbelle
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by edawrdemmao View Post
Snowbelle :
We went to Texas last year - I don’t know if you’ve visited before but HEB is amazing !
We had a brief visit to San Antonio last year and had a local HEB , I loved it ... luckily my DH also likes a mooch around supermarkets in the US I’ve already googled the nearest in Austin 😀
snowbelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 20, 02:50 PM  
Link to this Post
snowbelle
Imagineer

Mobile

We also bought a full size smoker a few years ago from Walmart as our second piece of hand luggage , the airline told us if it was charcoal it was fine .
We also buy comforters from Walmart for our bed .
snowbelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 20, 09:21 AM  
Link to this Post
fiffio
Imagineer

Mobile

Cheezits! The ridges and buffalo ones are amazing!

Taco Bell sauces, big tub taco seasoning and Newman’s pineapple salsa

Tumble drier sheets and Milky Way simply caramels always on the list too!

We booked PE so have double luggage and I intend to use it even if it just a bag full of cheezits and sauces!
fiffio is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List