Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 25 Jul 21, 04:48 PM  
Link to this Post
snowbelle
Imagineer

Is anyone that uses these diabetic?
I would like to use them as I love a gory bit of pampering , but I know that not all are suitable for diabetics ..just trying to find the ones that are!
snowbelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 21, 05:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Glee Fan
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by MariaLynda View Post
Omg I just googled for pics! So gross. My feet are awful, don't think I could cope with that though!
I want to google but don’t know if I dare….
Glee Fan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 21, 08:49 PM  
Link to this Post
magickate
Imagineer

Funnily enough I'm sat with one on now! I'm not looking forward to the manky peeling but the end results are meant to be really good.
magickate is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 21, 08:50 PM  
Link to this Post
magickate
Imagineer

I didn't take my nail varnish off first, was feeling rebellious 😂
magickate is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 21, 01:37 AM  
Link to this Post
JillyEd
Excited about Disney

Step away from them! While they work initially they will make your feet drier than before. Well that happened to me. Now I am plagued with having dry feet.

I swear by Margaret Dabbs foot file and hygiene cream.
JillyEd is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 21, 09:39 AM  
Link to this Post
Joshie1
Imagineer

Joshie1's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by snowbelle View Post
Is anyone that uses these diabetic?
I would like to use them as I love a gory bit of pampering , but I know that not all are suitable for diabetics ..just trying to find the ones that are!
The Footner packaging says to consult a doctor before using if diabetic.
Joshie1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 21, 09:42 AM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Originally Posted by JillyEd View Post
Step away from them! While they work initially they will make your feet drier than before. Well that happened to me. Now I am plagued with having dry feet.

I swear by Margaret Dabbs foot file and hygiene cream.
Good time to buy Margaret Dabbs is when it’s QVC TSV - large tub at a great price.
I have an excellent “Master Pedicurist/Podiatrist” you’d love.
PS I posted you a parcel yesterday
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 21, 12:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Wembleygal
Imagineer

Wembleygal's Reviews
The best one I have used is "Baby Foot". It took about 3 days to start, but I did soak my feet in water every day for about 5 minutes.
Wembleygal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 21, 11:19 PM  
Link to this Post
JillyEd
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Colette-S View Post
Good time to buy Margaret Dabbs is when it’s QVC TSV - large tub at a great price.
I have an excellent “Master Pedicurist/Podiatrist” you’d love.
PS I posted you a parcel yesterday
I buy it all the time, especially when its tsv, there is another one coming up too.

Thank you for posting, I will let you know when it arrives!

And….who is this Master Pedicurist and where are they? Is this something else I ‘need’
JillyEd is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 21, 11:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

DH is still as he says grossed out
My feet are not dry but I’ve used for years peppermint foot lotion from the body shop as I’m sure many many nurses did and still do it’s even my go to after a long day at the parks and I stick my feet in the villa spa or pool heck I even make my own peppermint foot spray decant it in to a travel size spray bottle and use it in the parks but I’ve got nurses-feet so cool down and as I now can’t do a 12 hour day round the parks in Birkenstock’s a mobility thing it’s trainers and socks needs must around lunch time you have no idea how much better your feet feel with a spray and clean dry socks
That’s why we do all all the water rides in one then dry feet and lunch
Oh does anyone else look after a long day in the supermarket parking lots look for as we put it the theme park shuffle
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List