Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 15 Feb 22, 10:08 AM  
Link to this Post
excitedbunny79
Imagineer

I have Raynauds and I wear heated soles in my shoes, I got them from Amazon. They plug in and take 3 minutes to heat up, but they keep the heat. I could wear 10 pairs of socks but if the cold gets through the soles of my shoes and onto my feet they go completely dead. I find with these that they also act as a barrier to stop the cold.

I also find waterproof socks help rather than thermal socks. I had a heated bodywarmer and that's also been a game changer for colder days.

excitedbunny79 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Feb 22, 10:56 AM  
Link to this Post
novocastrian
Imagineer

Originally Posted by cherub85 View Post
My daughter also has very purple feet when getting out of shower. And they are often freezing. We are sure my husband has Raynauds but he’s never bothered to go to drs. His fingers go almost a white colour and look dead almost! But I’d not put my daughters symptoms together really. Is it hereditary?
my mam also had it so i assume yes

my finger tips go waxy white, sometimes it lasts for days even when warm again
novocastrian is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Feb 22, 11:03 AM  
Link to this Post
Lola
Imagineer

Lola's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Yep my Gran had it
Lola is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Feb 22, 01:40 PM  
Link to this Post
cherub85
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Thanks. More questions… is it best to see a drs and get diagnosed?
cherub85 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Feb 22, 02:28 PM  
Link to this Post
RachelM
VIP Dibber

RachelM's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 5
Originally Posted by cherub85 View Post
Thanks. More questions… is it best to see a drs and get diagnosed?
I contacted the GP but already suspected this was the case. The GP asked for me to send photos. The receptionist called later that day to tell me the gp had looked at them and gave me the diagnosis! I was advised to follow the advice on NHS inform and to get back in touch if symptoms worsen or change. Because she had no other symptoms, they didn't think there was any cause for concern ( IE lupus, rhumatoid athiritis).
Old 15 Feb 22, 07:01 PM  
Link to this Post
cherub85
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by RachelM View Post
I contacted the GP but already suspected this was the case. The GP asked for me to send photos. The receptionist called later that day to tell me the gp had looked at them and gave me the diagnosis! I was advised to follow the advice on NHS inform and to get back in touch if symptoms worsen or change. Because she had no other symptoms, they didn't think there was any cause for concern ( IE lupus, rhumatoid athiritis).
My husband hasn’t bothered as his hands look exactly like the photos we’ve seen on line, and is fit and well in every other way so seems little point at the moment.
cherub85 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List