Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 17 Jun 22, 07:54 PM  
Link to this Post
laura
Imagineer

Landry card delivery?

Hi hope this is the right forum, a question about Landry card.
I ordered and paid the $25 for a Landry card on Friday 10th June, payment was pending for a few days and now has been processed, how long does it take card to come through as I’ve downloaded the app but I have no reference number or card/account number to sign into it.
When I completed online application I never got an email or application number for it to say order complete.
Any info would be great thanks x
Old 17 Jun 22, 08:49 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

We signed up for new cards for our trip in February and we didn't receive a card at all, it was all in app. We also just used the app on our trip and it wasn't a problem. Have you checked your junk email? X
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 22, 09:21 PM  
Link to this Post
laura
Imagineer

Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
We signed up for new cards for our trip in February and we didn't receive a card at all, it was all in app. We also just used the app on our trip and it wasn't a problem. Have you checked your junk email? X
I was wondering if it would just be the app but I’ve not received an email at all, checked junk mail just incase as well.
Did find it strange that I got no reference/account number when I put my card details in.
When I go onto app it says enter either receipt number or membership number from card, so can’t access that, will give it another few days then try and contact them thanks
Old 17 Jun 22, 09:40 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Fingers crossed you get it sorted xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 22, 09:42 PM  
Link to this Post
pudu
Trying for More Ears

I ordered a new card (old account) around the 28th May and then subsequently ordered and paid for a card (new account) for my wife around 30th May. The old account card has not appeared through the post whereas the new account card was delivered around a week ago.
pudu is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 22, 09:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney2010
Imagineer

Disney2010's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 1
We ordered a new one before our trip but it didn't arrive in time. I used the app instead. When we arrived home, the physical card was waiting for us.
Old 18 Jun 22, 08:39 AM  
Link to this Post
mike4scuba
VIP Dibber

mike4scuba's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Can be up to 6 weeks depending how busy they are I guess
2017 All Stars Movies
2016 Boardwalk Villas
2015 Pop Century
2014 Old Key West
mike4scuba is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 22, 09:50 AM  
Link to this Post
laura
Imagineer

thanks all, hopefully if card is coming it comes before we go, got a bit of time yet lol
Old 18 Jun 22, 10:08 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridafan
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 53
I ordered mine end of May - I don’t have the app but I do have a membership number. I was looking at my account yesterday actually and I have apparently not activated my account? Not really sure what this means. We aren’t going until next year. Was hoping to get a physical card.
Floridafan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 22, 03:21 PM  
Link to this Post
emmsy
Imagineer

I ordered our a few weeks ago but haven’t received any actual card as yet. Annoyingly they have taken a double payment out my bank account and not responding to my messages about this xx