Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 1 Jul 22, 09:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Emmab159
Trainee Dibber

Old Disney Ticket still valid?

I’ve just noticed that my son still has a valid ticket on My Disney Experience App, well at least it still looks valid. We lay went in 2018 and it says it has 2 days left and valid until 12/2030!
Old 1 Jul 22, 09:29 AM  
Link to this Post
disneypars
Imagineer

Still valid.

We have some hopper tickets showing as valid until 31/12/99. We are in our seventies so plenty of time to use them.
Old 1 Jul 22, 09:35 AM  
Link to this Post
Emmab159
Trainee Dibber

He is now 11 and this is a child’s hopper ticket?
Old 1 Jul 22, 01:08 PM  
Link to this Post
DonnaD
Imagineer

Originally Posted by dan223 View Post
Then it technically won't be valid as child tickets are 3-9. Whether they will do any checking, who knows.
I believe the old non expiry tickets do not have this issue. The price difference was always pretty minimal anyway.
Old 1 Jul 22, 01:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlandobelle
VIP Dibber

Orlandobelle's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
A child non - expiry ticket is still valid when they become adults. You can get it changed at guest services if you want. My DD is 21 and still has a valid 'child' ticket 😄
Orlandobelle is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 22, 02:15 PM  
Link to this Post
gismo1554
Imagineer

So in 2018 they had the 14 day tickets didn't they? In which case it wont be valid if its an Ultimate ticket. The reason I mention this is because I've seen people mentioning this glitch before - that it shows there are still days remaining but they aren't really there. If it wasn't an Ultimate ticket (the ones that last either 7 or 14 days) then it could well still be valid. Only way to know for sure is to check at Guest Services
Old 1 Jul 22, 07:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
As above really, how old is the ticket? If it was bought for that holiday in 2018, then non-expiry no longer existed. The last tickets , I believe, to feature n-e were Hoppers, Disney were able to phase them out by making them so expensive that no-one was buying them & then able to use that as an excuse to stop them!
SD
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
DVC Owner Extraordinare-SSR
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 22, 08:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Emmab159
Trainee Dibber

I was assuming it was 2018 but it could have been any year prior as we have been every year since 2011. I’ll go to guest relations when there in a few weeks and see what they say. We have a 14 day for this time round anyway
Old 2 Jul 22, 09:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Emma even 2011 sounds a bit late as Non-Expiry ended in 2004 but no harm in asking Your only issue obviously is that you might be unable to make park reservations on it - that might actually be one way of checking now, if it can be used then there must be days on it IYKWIM
SD
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
DVC Owner Extraordinare-SSR
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jul 22, 10:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Dogwalker
VIP Dibber

I was just hopping on here to see if anyone could answer my very similar question!
My husband had a 14 day ticket for our trip in May, we were only in the parks for a week as we hopped in a cruise. The ticket is showing in MDE as having days left and an expiration date of Jan 2023
It feels like this is some kind of glitch
The ticket is showing as 14 day special offer PDS ticket if anyone knows what that means?.
Dogwalker is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List