Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 1 Jul 22, 05:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Originally Posted by BarryL View Post
We're GLA - LHR - MCO and have just managed to complete verifly and check in successfully.

BA Check in only worked after using the "Add flight using Booking Number" option on Verifly.

We had initially just completed flight details (A Trip to USA) but this didn't allow check in.
We also tried the BA option traveldocs.ba/BADigitalb...ionEmbarque_BA but this still asks you to attest to having a negative test result
Thanks. I’ve just completed VeriFLY selecting the flight from Heathrow so might delete and start again with booking number as we start in Edinburgh, assuming it goes!
Old 1 Jul 22, 06:02 PM  
Link to this Post
jvm32
Trainee Dibber

Originally Posted by Rescuer View Post
Thanks. I’ve just completed VeriFLY selecting the flight from Heathrow so might delete and start again with booking number as we start in Edinburgh, assuming it goes!
Let me know if you have any success, it doesn't work for me selecting booking reference (flying Edinburgh > Heathrow > LAX), it recognise the Edinburgh > Heathrow element and doesn't let me continue as its a domestic flight.
jvm32 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 22, 06:08 PM  
Link to this Post
lossieglen
Very Serious Dibber

Family of 4 got green light via Verifly.

BA online check-in only allowed kids to check in online with boarding passes issued.

We are still showing green via verifly but will have to check-in at airport.

Happy days.
lossieglen is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 22, 07:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Originally Posted by jvm32 View Post
Let me know if you have any success, it doesn't work for me selecting booking reference (flying Edinburgh > Heathrow > LAX), it recognise the Edinburgh > Heathrow element and doesn't let me continue as its a domestic flight.
Oh well maybe that idea can just be shelved by me then. It shouldn’t be this hard! 😂 that combined with our domestic flight showing red for potential disruption…questioning if it’s worth the stress.
Old 2 Jul 22, 08:15 AM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
It worked choosing the trip with booking reference and we are checked in.

For the domestic bit it just needed photos and everything else in the other checklist

I tried to check in with the way I’d done it originally.
Old 2 Jul 22, 09:26 AM  
Link to this Post
jvm32
Trainee Dibber

It worked choosing the trip with booking reference and we are checked in.

For the domestic bit it just needed photos and everything else in the other checklist

I tried to check in with the way I’d done it originally.
That's good, glad you are all sorted.

I'm not due to check in until tomorrow, but filled in verifly today, still only letting me select 'A trip to USA', when I try adding a flight 'Using Booking Reference' it just comes up with an error stating 'Unfortunately, at this time regional/domestic flights in your booking are not supported.'
Old 2 Jul 22, 09:43 AM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
That's good, glad you are all sorted.

I'm not due to check in until tomorrow, but filled in verifly today, still only letting me select 'A trip to USA', when I try adding a flight 'Using Booking Reference' it just comes up with an error stating 'Unfortunately, at this time regional/domestic flights in your booking are not supported.'
Weird. I only did it this way this morning after check in opened, I was surprised it worked.

Are any issues showing with your domestic flight on BA and is it BA flights for both parts?
Old 2 Jul 22, 10:36 AM  
Link to this Post
jvm32
Trainee Dibber

Weird. I only did it this way this morning after check in opened, I was surprised it worked.

Are any issues showing with your domestic flight on BA and is it BA flights for both parts?
Thankfully nothing showing so far, albeit we are flying down the day/night before so we're flexible if something does happen. Yeh, it's BA for both parts.

Good luck with your flight, hope it goes ahead without disruption.
Old 2 Jul 22, 10:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Thankfully nothing showing so far, albeit we are flying down the day/night before so we're flexible if something does happen. Yeh, it's BA for both parts.

Good luck with your flight, hope it goes ahead without disruption.
You too.