Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 16 Feb 22, 12:42 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyMemories
Apprentice Imagineer

Further club wine and salad offerings:

And Pizza from Sals ($20). I thought was very good, DS wasn’t keen on the cheese.

Sorry re photos at wrong angle.
DisneyMemories is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 22, 12:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Glad you got your annual passes sorted and club level sounds really nice.

Can I ask are there any non carb options at breakfast rather than just eggs? Trying to decide if the upgrade would be good for us in the summer.

We were in the hard rock pool yesterday, it wasn’t warm enough for pool time 😂. Better today I think.
Old 16 Feb 22, 01:39 PM  
Link to this Post
theCMG
Imagineer

theCMG's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by DisneyMemories View Post
I’ve just realised it was a mojito - definitely sounds like a classic would be something good to make.
Absolutely and also because (while delicious and looking simple) mojitos are bafflingly hard to make well at home
The Prisoner of Vineland Mall (2019) Orlando passion, romance and fine dining...ok so it's mainly eating
Scream if you want to go Fatter! (2018) This report contains images some dieters may find distressing!
The 12 Days of Easter (2015) Rumoured to contain up to one good joke. Let me know if you find it
theCMG is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 22, 01:36 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyMemories
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Rescuer View Post
Glad you got your annual passes sorted and club level sounds really nice.

Can I ask are there any non carb options at breakfast rather than just eggs? Trying to decide if the upgrade would be good for us in the summer.

We were in the hard rock pool yesterday, it wasn’t warm enough for pool time 😂. Better today I think.
Hello, the hot options always seemed to include egg and potatoes but there is cold meats/cheese plus blueberries/ raspberries/ strawberries, Greek yogurt and nuts. So I think you’d be ok.
In the evening it’s typically chicken/ sausages loads of salads and cheese.

We ended up spending most of the day in the parks but pool day tomorrow.

Wondering if we’ll manage another park day or if it’s too busy this weekend/ next week.

Hope you are liking Sapphire Falls.

Edited at 01:57 AM.
DisneyMemories is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 22, 01:50 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyMemories
Apprentice Imagineer

Usual breakfast of pastries avd fruit for us all. DH has been having porridge.

I tried a little egg, ham and cheese muffin this morning. I don’t generally like eggs (unless they are in a cake) but this was nice.

We spend the day snacking.
Milkshakes:

Cinnabon:

Cheetos, fruit and goldfish crackers 😳

We had salads for dinner- forgot to take a pic. Plus the worlds most expensive nectarines 😮

I’ll try and post about an actual dinner soon, we’re all feeling very laidback (lazy) about actually going out ! Sorry if it’s a bit boring.
I’ll post some shopping pics which might be more interesting than all our fruit and Cinnabon updates…
Old 17 Feb 22, 03:53 AM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Originally Posted by DisneyMemories View Post
Hello, the hot options always seemed to include egg and potatoes but there is cold meats/cheese plus blueberries/ raspberries/ strawberries, Greek yogurt and nuts. So I think you’d be ok.
In the evening it’s typically chicken/ sausages loads of salads and cheese.

We ended up spending most of the day in the parks but pool day tomorrow.

Wondering if we’ll manage another park day or if it’s too busy this weekend/ next week.

Hope you are liking Sapphire Falls.
Thanks. I’ll look into it when we get home I think.

Love sapphire falls. Currently sitting in the bar working out how much money we might save if we just shelved the Disney part of our summer trip and stayed here instead. 😂

Here’s our view.
Old 17 Feb 22, 01:02 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyMemories
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Rescuer View Post
Thanks. I’ll look into it when we get home I think.

Love sapphire falls. Currently sitting in the bar working out how much money we might save if we just shelved the Disney part of our summer trip and stayed here instead. 😂

Here’s our view.
Looks so nice.
Has the same conversation with DH but we want to do Star Wars. We’ve a booking at Beach club for 5 nights. I’m definitely booking Portofino bay for August too.
Old 18 Feb 22, 01:10 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyMemories
Apprentice Imagineer

We’ve moved resorts so managed a Publix shop, $183 dollars mainly on Cheetos and chocolate puffs I think.
It is more expensive but randomly so, fruit about the same, but large bags of crisps are almost $6, cereal $5-6, Krispy Kremes are almost double the cost $7 for 6. I am sure was $3-4 2 years ago. Although I think you could manage on a budget, there are lots of offers still.

Anyway, we purchased a few favourites:

I love this cheese dip $3
But not as much as this key lime pie ($5 for a small pie which is about 4 slices).

Plus we found this which exceeded expectations. Really tasty and perfect for a can’t be bothered to go out evening ($9).

Finally managed a target shop as well, great excitement all round 😂

The Lego set was $20, notebook $8, lip balms $1, little dolls $15.
The Harry Potter pens were from Publix $10.

Love this candle $10, make up brush $6 and cleanser $4.

Pink T $6
Shorts $12
Other Ts $10
Old 18 Feb 22, 02:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
A great haul. I love CeraVe cleanser, that's a really good price too! Funny how some stuff has gone up and other stuff not so much. The key lime pie looks delicious.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 22, 12:54 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyMemories
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
A great haul. I love CeraVe cleanser, that's a really good price too! Funny how some stuff has gone up and other stuff not so much. The key lime pie looks delicious.
The key lime pie is delicious, I’m wondering if they’ve changed the recipe, it seems a bit sweeter.
There were so many things I could have purchased in Target - may well pop back 🙂