Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 10 Oct 19, 09:57 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by minnie52 View Post
Ah it always gets to that stage where there's not much you can do except wait! Looking forward to the ADR update though when it comes

Ah that's exactly what we were aiming for! Ah great thank you for the tip - will make sure I get signing up.

Funnily enough I am exactly the same now it feels like the end is in sight my motivation seems to have disappeared! It will be an amazing feeling once completed (I hope!) I will have an LLB in Law, originally I had intended on going on to do my LPC and qualify as a solicitor but trying to fit it in around children is overwhelming so I'm unsure of what I am going to do as of yet. Ah that is a pain! What have you been studying? x
Oh wow! I think it would be amazing to study law but I struggle to retain information so much. I bet you can't wait to be finished, it will be so worth it in the end though. It really is so hard to balance studies around kids, I hope you can do it though as it would be a great opportunity.

I studied my Foundation Degree in Business and Management, I'm now doing my final year which is BA Hons Top Up in Management

We have to stage a boardroom meeting on Monday which we've almost got sorted then a 3000 word report due 25th and reflection 5th November then module one is done ... to be honest it's going quite quick so fingers crossed xx

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
I love that the kids had a whole 5 minutes of getting along nicely in the park and all having fun together before Caitlin had to be sat out! It seems like it was a good idea to drop the bags at the Disney Springs check in at least you didn't have to lug them up and down the departures desks to find where you needed to be.

I'm still cross about the millers server not being truthful. What a cheek!

Looking forward as ever to your next adventure. Hope uni is going well this year for you. Will you be all finished by the time your next trip comes around? I hope so then you can just have fun and not be worrying about assignments and deadlines.
I'm very surprised they lasted that long to be honest Abby

Disney Springs is great although not sure it would be beneficial with no car ... so we may skip it this time.

My anger has waived a little now but it certainly didn't give us a good impression.

It will be here before we know it if last year is anything to go by! I will yes ... just

I emailed my tutor just after we booked to check the dates for the final assignment (I was told first week in May) and it's due 7th May I'm really hoping to be finished for 4th May as I need to do last minute packing etc on the 7th so fingers crossed x

Originally Posted by disneywiseowl View Post
We’re staying in a villa on Indian Wells. Just my eldest daughter & me this time. We don’t do Disney much now ( spoiled by the early years of low/no crowds). Big sci-fi fans tho so will be going to MGM. Mostly Universal & Busch etc. My daughter would say mostly shopping. Lol.
Soz, I don’t do trippies cos I’m not very tech savvy. I’m only able to post photos from my iPad.
Oh that will be lovely. I loved reading Sue (Disney Daffodils) report of her and her daughter Georgia's trip. I bet you make so many lovely memories, I really hope in the future this is something Caitlin and I can do

I like you daughter she can come with me well I hope you have a lovely trip, who knows maybe you could even post to let me know how you got on xx

Originally Posted by Elsa42 View Post
Great report! i enjoyed reading your food experiences. We go back next year and it will be our first time eating off site so was nice to get some idea from your trippie!
Thank you for reading Offsite is definitely less scary than you think, just get signed up to everything and your good to go I think the longest we waited was 20 minutes for a table have a lovely time x
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Oct 19, 09:46 PM  
Link to this Post
sandshal
Imagineer

Fab report, sorry I haven't posted on each one but just read it all over two days. Great read!

Sharon

sandshal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Oct 19, 09:22 AM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by sandshal View Post
Fab report, sorry I haven't posted on each one but just read it all over two days. Great read!

Sharon
Thank you for reading Sharon, yes I do tend to waffle on a bit so it takes a while xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 19, 02:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Impressed you managed to squeeze in a little extra shopping on travel day. Your watch is lovely.
Old 9 Nov 19, 03:18 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Rescuer View Post
Impressed you managed to squeeze in a little extra shopping on travel day. Your watch is lovely.
There's always time for shopping 😉🤣 thank you for reading 😊 xx
Old 14 Jan 20, 10:03 PM  
Link to this Post
jothp
Apprentice Imagineer

I've really enjoyed reading your trip report and I'm looking forward to hearing about your adventures for this year. It sounds like you had a fairly relaxed final day but I hate the way that the end of holiday blues always take over.
jothp is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 20, 10:26 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by jothp View Post
I've really enjoyed reading your trip report and I'm looking forward to hearing about your adventures for this year. It sounds like you had a fairly relaxed final day but I hate the way that the end of holiday blues always take over.
Thanks for reading I really appreciate it

Yes this years adventures will be here before know it, just over 16 weeks to go!

The holiday blues are awful, I'm hoping having 19 nights this time they won't be as bad (who am I kidding?!) xx
Old 19 Jan 20, 04:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Mad Hatters
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Another brilliant trip report, thank you so much for sharing with us.

Shame about Miller's, the general consensus from us is that we probably won't return. I've always enjoyed what I've had but Grace and the boys aren't bothered by it. Shame really as it could be great.

Glad it was a smooth and uneventful journey once you got to the correct terminal haha.

Thanks again for sharing.
Mad Hatters is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 20, 06:59 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Mad Hatters View Post
Another brilliant trip report, thank you so much for sharing with us.

Shame about Miller's, the general consensus from us is that we probably won't return. I've always enjoyed what I've had but Grace and the boys aren't bothered by it. Shame really as it could be great.

Glad it was a smooth and uneventful journey once you got to the correct terminal haha.

Thanks again for sharing.
Thank you so much for reading. Mr Grump wants to give Millers another go after seeing it in vlogs recently but even he remembered the carry on we had with the server and your lucky he remembers we were in Florida 🤣 so it must have made an impact. It was as easy as travel home days go xx