Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 5 Oct 19, 11:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Lotso2015
Excited about Disney

Global entry on arrival interview

Has anyone had a global entry on arrival interview recently at MCO? I have an interview scheduled but would rather have one when I arrive. Thanks

Edited at 11:20 AM.
Lotso2015 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Oct 19, 11:36 AM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

DH had one scheduled but asked at immigration if it was possible to do,it there and then
Unfortunaly they didn't have a space to fit him in always worth asking
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Oct 19, 12:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Kraken
Imagineer

From what I have read on various forums, more often than not if you ask for an interview on arrival at MCO the reply is "the machine is not working".

Unless you get really lucky & immigration is empty, the CBP staff at MCO normally have a large queue of passengers to deal with.
Kraken is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Oct 19, 12:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Lotso2015
Excited about Disney

Thanks for replies I’ve got an interview appointment booked in so it’s not a problem if I can’t
Lotso2015 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Oct 19, 12:42 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Tom Morrow has done this if you ask him.
Old 5 Oct 19, 02:46 PM  
Link to this Post
knobbyknowles
Getting Excited

knobbyknowles's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
We did ours in June. It took about 10-15 mins . We asked at the normal queue and was taken to the us nationals area and an officer at one of these booths did it.
My booked interview was 10 days and cancelled automatically when the clearance was updated on the web site.
Old 5 Oct 19, 02:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Dr.JumbaJookiba
VIP Dibber

Wife and I did ours on arrival at MCO end of June. We asked when we got to the end of the regular queue, we got directed to an officer to complete regular immigration then had to wait ten minutes for another officer to clear his desk where we completed global.
Dr.JumbaJookiba is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Oct 19, 03:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
OP. We did it but it was back in 2017 when we started the process and early 2018 when we had the interview.

However it was a new concept for MCO to do it on arrival so we struck lucky. Plus there were tons of appointments for an early interview if needed, not so much the case now.

The IO got all excited when the 'greeter' took us up to him as we were the first he had done. He called me an old Guy with a young Wife.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Oct 19, 09:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Alibayparc
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Lotso2015 View Post
Has anyone had a global entry on arrival interview recently at MCO? I have an interview scheduled but would rather have one when I arrive. Thanks
Hi
Approaching 100 days from my application and no CA yet. Was wondering how long your CA took?
Thank you
Alex
Alibayparc is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Oct 19, 10:09 AM  
Link to this Post
Dr.JumbaJookiba
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Alibayparc View Post
Hi
Approaching 100 days from my application and no CA yet. Was wondering how long your CA took?
Thank you
Alex
My daughter applied on 1st May and her CA took exactly 16 weeks. There is/was still a backlog from the shutdown at Xmas.
Dr.JumbaJookiba is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List