Notices
General Trip Planning Other Holiday Planning.

Old 4 Nov 19, 05:07 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Melbatb View Post
Mine were zipped ones not the vacuum pack ones. I got them from amazon!
Off to have a look at those now 😀
DisneyDaffodil is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 19, 05:34 PM  
Link to this Post
princess allie
VIP Dibber

Not sure which toothpaste your dd likes, but if it’s one that your dentist recommends, you may be able to get a sample tube for free from them. It should be enough for your holiday. If not, google travel sizes of the brand she does like.

1998 Villa in Kissimmee 2009 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2011 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2014 Villa Lake Berkeley 2016 Villa Bass Lakes 2017 Villa on Solana and Vero Beach 2018 Villa on Highlands Reserve and St Pete Beach 2019 SLC, Cabana Bay, Highlands Reserve & Coronado Springs, 2020 Feb half term villa chilling. 2022 villa on Calabay Park and a trip Clearwater beach. 2023 Orlando and Clearwater
princess allie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 19, 05:38 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Melbatb View Post
Mine were zipped ones not the vacuum pack ones. I got them from amazon!
They look great, do you know the brand name you have? There are a few on Amazon, the Gonex 4 pack of cubes look the right size for us and have very good reviews, but I just wondered if they were the same as you have, or if anyone has tried these?
DisneyDaffodil is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 19, 05:45 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by princess allie View Post
Not sure which toothpaste your dd likes, but if it’s one that your dentist recommends, you may be able to get a sample tube for free from them. It should be enough for your holiday. If not, google travel sizes of the brand she does like.
It’s just the very cheap Maclean’s Freshmint but we can only seem to get 125mls tubes in our area. I just googled and they apparently do make a 100ml tube so I think we will be searching everywhere we go between now and next July to get a 100ml tube 😀
Old 4 Nov 19, 09:03 PM  
Link to this Post
princess allie
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by DisneyDaffodil View Post
It’s just the very cheap Maclean’s Freshmint but we can only seem to get 125mls tubes in our area. I just googled and they apparently do make a 100ml tube so I think we will be searching everywhere we go between now and next July to get a 100ml tube 😀
Hi. Is this it?

[APP]https://www.thedibb

1998 Villa in Kissimmee 2009 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2011 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2014 Villa Lake Berkeley 2016 Villa Bass Lakes 2017 Villa on Solana and Vero Beach 2018 Villa on Highlands Reserve and St Pete Beach 2019 SLC, Cabana Bay, Highlands Reserve & Coronado Springs, 2020 Feb half term villa chilling. 2022 villa on Calabay Park and a trip Clearwater beach. 2023 Orlando and Clearwater
princess allie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 19, 09:20 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by princess allie View Post
Hi. Is this it?

[APP]https://www.thedibb
Yes that is the right one but our local Tesco doesn’t sell it 😔 My DD is in Bristol at university now so I’ve told her to look there over the next few months for the 100ml size so we can put it away for the holiday
Old 4 Nov 19, 09:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Noodle500
Imagineer

I would check out max. dimensions for cabin bags as airlines are getting stricter. I've got an aerolite one. Or you could take rucksack
Noodle500 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 19, 09:34 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Noodle500 View Post
I would check out max. dimensions for cabin bags as airlines are getting stricter. I've got an aerolite one. Or you could take rucksack
I will be sure to check the case fits in with current regulations, all the ones I’ve looked at online seem to, but I would like to see them in a store for myself to check they would be suitable. I think we would find a rucksack too heavy as we are older (and not as fit as I wish we were 😀 )
Old 4 Nov 19, 09:59 PM  
Link to this Post
hideinpockets
Apprentice Imagineer

hideinpockets's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Tripp suitcases are the best and I can confirm fit for Ryanair, EasyJet and BA!

Yes to 100ml per bottle. You’d be surprised how big 100ml is. I have a cleanser which looks massive but is only 100ml (they always check as they never believe me). I’ve never actually seen them count items and I’ve seen people go through with much more than 10 items but it does all fit into the bag...

Also on an aside if anyone shops at Glossier, you get your items sent in a pink bubble wrap bag (which has a seal) they are PERFECT for cabin bags. I’ve traveled with it to numerous airports around the world and had no issues and it’s much better then the stupid plastic bags you get from the airport as properly seals and has just a bit more structure to it! I’d recommended them if you already have one!
hideinpockets is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 19, 10:29 PM  
Link to this Post
familybell
Apprentice Imagineer

We travel hand luggage only regularly, became quite the experts haha
Everyone is always amazed with what I fit in, these are the cases I have
https://www.argos.co.uk/product/8726977?gclsrc=aw.ds&&cmpid=GS001&_$ja=tsid:59157

They fit within most of the airlines allowances including Ryanair and easyJet,
Re toiletries I buy sets of the reusable bottles from primark for £1 and decant shower gel, shampoos etc for the rest like deodorant, shave gel etc Superdrug is good 3 for £3 or occasionaly I’ll just pick things up after security at Superdrug as prices are the same as high street.
As you are going with easyJet you have the option of going ‘hands free’ easyjet/en/hands-free-upgrade still a cabin size case but you drop this off before security and it goes in the hold so no need to worry about liquids at security

Edited at 10:33 PM.
familybell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List