Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 25 Jun 20, 02:53 PM  
Link to this Post
steve@mac155.f
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Originally Posted by mick View Post
Just to add that we will be there for Thanksgiving dinner at Bob Evans Posner Park as usual.

Mick
And hopefully we might see you there Mick we are due to fly over on the 15th, if not it will be a pre ordered Thanksgiving meal from Cracker Barrel to cook in the villa.

Steve
steve@mac155.f is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 20, 02:56 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by darsch1982 View Post
It's always the same people wish there was an option to block them 🤔🤔 it's becoming just frustrating no one aloud to stay positive anymore its just ridiculous
You know you can engage "ignore" don't you? Bottom of your profile on the left. Exclamation mark in an orange box. Sadly you'll still see their posts in Forum Spy but just move on

Mick
Old 25 Jun 20, 02:56 PM  
Link to this Post
darsch1982
Imagineer

Mobile

You know you can engage "ignore" don't you? Bottom of your profile on the left. Exclamation mark in an orange box. Sadly you'll still see their posts in Forum Spy but just move on

Mick
I didn't 😂😂😂 i need to look at that
darsch1982 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 20, 02:58 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Originally Posted by steve@mac155.f View Post
And hopefully we might see you there Mick we are due to fly over on the 15th, if not it will be a pre ordered Thanksgiving meal from Cracker Barrel to cook in the villa.

Steve
Steve

Luckily Joan signed up to Bob Evans well before GDPR stopped us and she gets an email every day from them. I pushed the boat out last year and added the ham as well - but took the banana bread home.

Mick
Old 25 Jun 20, 03:05 PM  
Link to this Post
steve@mac155.f
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Sounds good Mick, lol Sue signed up to most of them years ago get emails from them every day just makes you miss it more and more, and we are out of BBW foaming hand soap so definitely need to get back sooner rather than later.

Steve
steve@mac155.f is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 20, 03:12 PM  
Link to this Post
TeeKayDawn
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

I hope that none of these ‘negativity’ posts and the construed abuse coming with them was aimed at me!

If anyone looks at my planning they’ll know I intend to go in October as planned as long as borders are open.

By mentioning the valid points doesn’t make me a pessimist, it makes me a realist. Doesn’t mean I’m doom and glooming. Just that I’m getting a plan B in place.
TeeKayDawn is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 20, 03:13 PM  
Link to this Post
steve@mac155.f
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by WIGGYSMUM View Post
I now have to wait until April 2021 for top up supplies, luckily we were in NYC in December so have some left .
I am policing usage , one pump per use and have hid the last of the sanitisers , I’ve decided there too good for the rest of the household
Emma I can always bring some back for you if we get over no when we go over in November.

Steve
Old 25 Jun 20, 03:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Donaldfan
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by TeeKayDawn View Post
I hope that none of these ‘negativity’ posts and the construed abuse coming with them was aimed at me!

If anyone looks at my planning they’ll know I intend to go in October as planned as long as borders are open.

By mentioning the valid points doesn’t make me a pessimist, it makes me a realist. Doesn’t mean I’m doom and glooming. Just that I’m getting a plan B in place.
I have a Plan B in place, Fuengirola in Spain, I've been there before and its lovely. I even know what hotel I'll be staying at.
Donaldfan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 20, 03:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Summerhouse
New Poster (4)

All I seem to have done over the past three months is try to post positivity where I can.

But all it needs is for someone to spot a news item that says "may not allow" for the pessimists to go into overdrive.

The POTUS introduced the travel ban from UK, RoI and Schengen. The POTUS will remove it. Not any news agency.

Just to add that we will be there for Thanksgiving dinner at Bob Evans Posner Park as usual.

Mick
You do Mick, always a joy to read your posts thank you 😍
Summerhouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 20, 03:51 PM  
Link to this Post
mickchick
Imagineer

mickchick's Reviews
Not only the Daily Mail and the Sun but all other national newspapers and most regional ones and the main broadcasters carried the same story about the easing of some travel restrictions. As is made clear in the reports, they are based on current government thinking, as part of the usual procedure: ie No.10 deliberately leaks on a non-attributable basis a policy it is considering but which has not been fully prepared. It then waits to see what the reaction is from trade, industry, public and other countries before finally making its mind up. If the reaction is negative, or in the end it looks as if the projected plan won't be possible, no more is heard of it.
Thus, the usual suspects on the Dibb can accuse the newspapers of making it all up (as if the reporters are some united edifice who all swap their fantasies) and the Government says you can't believe all you read in the newspapers.
mickchick is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List