Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 27 Jul 20, 07:23 AM  
Link to this Post
pudding
Disney's Yacht Club Guest

Mobile

Originally Posted by CarsonMac View Post
Also when booking park passes, can you book them for everyone else in your party as well, on the one account on the app?
Or does it need to be done separately for each individual, ie do they need their own DLP account
I just booked tickets for everyone on my account.

Pudding
pudding is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 20, 09:24 AM  
Link to this Post
C4rla
slightly serious Dibber

We watched your video last night and it's inspired me (like several others I think!) to look into a DLP trip in September in place of our cancelled WDW trip.

So I came on the DIBB to look into planning a DLP trip and here you are! I've been pricing up staying at Villages Nature after seeing it in your video.

Love watching your videos, thanks.
Sep 2024 10th Anniversary SSR & SF Sep 2023 SF Post Accident Sep 2022 SSR, RP and ALK October 2019 Disneyland and San Diego Sep 2018 Back to SSR Sep 2016 With the Zebras - ALK Sep 2014 Honeymoon - SSR Sep 2013 Surprise engagement - SSR Sep 2011 Back for three weeks - Comfort Suites Maingate East Sep 2009 Trip one - Econolodge
C4rla is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 20, 12:17 AM  
Link to this Post
Joosebug1987
Very Serious Dibber

Hello!

I stumbled across your videos after watching millsiebee's trip announcement and she recommended it so funny to know you are a fellow dibber!

I've linked my parents to your vlog as we are meant to be going in December so its been really helpful. Going to binge watch some older ones too for a slice of magic!

Thanks for the details as it really helps x
Joosebug1987 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 20, 06:33 AM  
Link to this Post
akhurstf1
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by BeautyAndTheTwe View Post
Hey guys! We hope you're all doing well.
We was able to go to DLP for the reopening week and spent 4 days there. We were super impressed with how everything was handled and we wanted to share our first day with you all in the hopes that it may be helpful to anyone that has a trip booked or thinking of booking a trip to understand how the park is running during covid-19 restrictions.

We wasn't sure where to share the video, sorry if it's not in the right place. We hope it can help anyone going or thinking of going
Thank you Yaz and Ash for sharing your experience. We have a 4 day trip booked for mid August so can’t wait to experience a Disney park again. We plan on vlogging our trip and we will do a trip report for The Great British Mickey Waffle podcast. If you wanted to follow us along we will be going live at various points on Facebook and Instagram @GBMickeyWaffle
Old 6 Aug 20, 10:21 AM  
Link to this Post
HappyPanda
Apprentice Imagineer

I've just seen on Instagram that you're back in the parks again! So jealous! How are you finding it now compared to opening week? I've seen lots of posts about it being so much more busier and slightly chaotic now?
HappyPanda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List