Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Old 29 Apr 21, 09:30 AM  
Link to this Post
swintonowl
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by florida_noob View Post
Well we are going to book with ATD today for liverpool on 23rd (and cross our fingers for tomorrow)
4 cabins 1 cat 7 ver and 3 inside 10/11 party of 12! been a very tough year for our family cant wait to get on board.
If you have 4 castaway silver members travelling you might be able to book today.

Yesterday (as a gold), we booked 2 cabins and as long as there is a gold booked in each cabin they can do it (they couldn't have booked a second cabin with only non Golds).

If you then want to change people around afterwards you can do it (after the general sale date), so for example you could have 4 silver members, put one in each cabin to book 4 rooms and then after general sale you could put all 4 silver back in one cabin and the non-status people in the others.

In our case we'll probably keep the cabins as they are (with at least one gold in each), otherwise we might end up only getting priority check-in and boarding time allocation on the one booking and not the other.

We also pre-paid on our booking which then (because we are gold) opened up the ability to pre-book on-board events such as wine tasting, spa, Bibbidi Bobbidi etc (as we are now within the 105 days for our cruise).

We booked with Disney direct, I'm not sure how easy it will be for a 3rd party agent such as ATD to be able to make bookings / changes like this if you did want to book all 4 today.
swintonowl is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 21, 09:45 AM  
Link to this Post
chrisbrad
Gone all Goofy
- DIBB Advertiser -

Morning everyone,

Thanks to all of you who pre-registered your interest with AttractionTickets.com. We spoke to over 1000 people yesterday and we will be calling even more of you today, to give you an exact price for the Disney Staycation cruise that you are looking to do.

As a Disney partner, we are being given priority booking when the cruises go on general sale tomorrow morning (30th April) so on receiving a quote, we are giving customers the option to pay a £50 deposit today to ensure that we can secure their booking first thing tomorrow. And remember, if you book with AttractionTickets.com and quote DIBBCRUISE10, you will get a total of £30 in Amazon vouchers absolutely free.

If we are unable to speak to you today, please note that we will also be opening our phone lines up on Friday morning at 9am.

We look forward to being of service to you and helping you secure your Disney Staycation cruise.

Best wishes,

Chris
AttractionTickets.com
chrisbrad is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 21, 09:46 AM  
Link to this Post
Sherman
Getting Excited

We got through after about 20 minutes on hold. The cast member was great. We've booked Liverpool 2 nights from 18 July. We requested a veranda stateroom and they had literally the whole class of cabins available! So happy to finally have something really exciting to look forward to!
Sherman is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 21, 09:48 AM  
Link to this Post
Dendycat
VIP Dibber

Dendycat's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 23
Originally Posted by Sherman View Post
We got through after about 20 minutes on hold. The cast member was great. We've booked Liverpool 2 nights from 18 July. We requested a veranda stateroom and they had literally the whole class of cabins available! So happy to finally have something really exciting to look forward to!
Do you mind me asking how much the 2 day Liverpool one was?
Old 29 Apr 21, 09:49 AM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Can anyone tell me where to park at Tilbury Docks please?
Old 29 Apr 21, 09:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 49
Originally Posted by act1980 View Post
Can anyone tell me where to park at Tilbury Docks please?
PARKING

Short stay parking for drop-off and pick-up is located immediately adjacent to the Cruise Terminal.

Long stay passenger parking must be booked in advance. For bookings made after 1st January 2013 the car parking rate is £11.00 per night(inclusive of VAT). For cruises of 30 night duration and over, a concessionary rate will apply.

Porters are available to unload your luggage on arrival, which will be taken on board to your cabin. When there is a high demand for car parking, passengers will be directed to an overflow parking area and a free shuttle bus will transport passengers to and from the Terminal.

capitalcruising/london/how-to-find-us

Part One
Part Two
Bozza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 21, 09:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Sherman
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by Dendycat View Post
Do you mind me asking how much the 2 day Liverpool one was?
Not at all. It was £1,223 for a category 5a for 2 adults. I asked about a 5b which was approx £1,170.

Edited at 09:59 AM.
Sherman is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 21, 10:02 AM  
Link to this Post
MJ6987
Very Serious Dibber

Woohoo, got ours booked!
2 adults - me and my wife
Liverpool 4 nighter sailing 23rd July
Inside stateroom (cat 11A) midship deck 6
$2,360 (circa £1,703) with $100 shipboard credit to spend!
MJ6987 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 21, 10:11 AM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Bozza View Post
PARKING

Short stay parking for drop-off and pick-up is located immediately adjacent to the Cruise Terminal.

Long stay passenger parking must be booked in advance. For bookings made after 1st January 2013 the car parking rate is £11.00 per night(inclusive of VAT). For cruises of 30 night duration and over, a concessionary rate will apply.

Porters are available to unload your luggage on arrival, which will be taken on board to your cabin. When there is a high demand for car parking, passengers will be directed to an overflow parking area and a free shuttle bus will transport passengers to and from the Terminal.

capitalcruising/london/how-to-find-us
Thank you
Old 29 Apr 21, 10:14 AM  
Link to this Post
Just_Pete
Excited about Disney

My TA has left me a voicemail saying she is just constantly getting in a queue.

I kind of thought Travel Agents could do it through their system (I have no idea what that system is). Otherwise I would have just been calling this morning and had it on hold on my airpods whilst I work.
Just_Pete is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List