Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12 Jun 21, 09:18 AM  
Link to this Post
#471
blackfox986
New Poster (3)
 
Join Date: Mar 21
Thatís awesome, thank you!
blackfox986 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 21, 09:55 AM  
Link to this Post
#472
Themousefamily
Excited about Disney
 
Join Date: Aug 18
Location: Devon
Just checked to see if my flight is still on sale (which it is) but there are only economy and premium economy listed. Would you be kind enough to check my flight please? It is -
LHR - MCO 19/7/21 BA0205
MCO - LHR 31/7/21 BA0204

Thank you x

Edited at 10:33 AM.
Themousefamily is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 21, 10:18 AM  
Link to this Post
#473
stanleycamel
Thread Starter
VIP Dibber
 
Join Date: Dec 15

stanleycamel's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Themousefamily View Post
Just checked to see if my flight is still on sale (which it is) but there are only economy and premium economy listed. Would you be kind enough to check my flight please? It is -
LHR - MCO 19/7/21 BA
MCO - LHR 31/7/21 BA.

Thank you x
Can you please amend your post to add the flight numbers please.

Edited at 10:21 AM.
stanleycamel is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 21, 10:34 AM  
Link to this Post
#474
Themousefamily
Excited about Disney
 
Join Date: Aug 18
Location: Devon
Originally Posted by stanleycamel View Post
Can you please amend your post to add the flight numbers please.
Sorry! Edited now x
Themousefamily is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 21, 10:38 AM  
Link to this Post
#475
stanleycamel
Thread Starter
VIP Dibber
 
Join Date: Dec 15

stanleycamel's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Themousefamily View Post
Just checked to see if my flight is still on sale (which it is) but there are only economy and premium economy listed. Would you be kind enough to check my flight please? It is -
LHR - MCO 19/7/21 BA0205
MCO - LHR 31/7/21 BA0204

Thank you x
No problem - of course all flights subject to cancellation depending on UK/US rules at time of travel.

BA 205

Club - 5 seats unoccupied with 1 blocked
WTP - Wide Open
WT - Wide Open

Yes the flight is still on sale for WTP/WT only at this stage and BA not selling any Club fares and very few seats left unoccupied.


BA 204

Club - 19 seats unoccupied with 1 blocked
WTP - Wide Open
WT - Wide Open

BA selling all fare buckets at this stage.

Hope that helps and it does explain why Club isn't available for the outbound at the time of checking.
stanleycamel is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 21, 10:42 AM  
Link to this Post
#476
Themousefamily
Excited about Disney
 
Join Date: Aug 18
Location: Devon
Thatís great - thank you 😀
Themousefamily is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 21, 11:27 AM  
Link to this Post
#477
SnowWhite
Apprentice Imagineer
 
SnowWhite's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 19
Location: East Kent
Hi Stanleycamel, I wonder if you could please explain what's happening with our flights;

28th July 2021 at 09:50
Virgin VS 135
LHR - MCO

19th August 2021 at 19:30
Virgin VS 92
MCO-LHR

On the outward flight LHR-MCO the majority of Upper seats are blocked out.
More than half the Premium seats are blocked out.
Only 13 including my family's 57A, 57C and 58A are booked in the rear section Economy.
The return MCO-LHR seems to have slightly more seats occupied but definitely less than when I booked the the flights.

Not to put you on the spot here but IYO do you think maybe I should expect our flights to be cancelled?
SnowWhite is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 21, 01:19 PM  
Link to this Post
#478
stanleycamel
Thread Starter
VIP Dibber
 
Join Date: Dec 15

stanleycamel's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by SnowWhite View Post
Hi Stanleycamel, I wonder if you could please explain what's happening with our flights;

28th July 2021 at 09:50
Virgin VS 135
LHR - MCO

19th August 2021 at 19:30
Virgin VS 92
MCO-LHR

On the outward flight LHR-MCO the majority of Upper seats are blocked out.
More than half the Premium seats are blocked out.
Only 13 including my family's 57A, 57C and 58A are booked in the rear section Economy.
The return MCO-LHR seems to have slightly more seats occupied but definitely less than when I booked the the flights.

Not to put you on the spot here but IYO do you think maybe I should expect our flights to be cancelled?
Hello Snow White - no problem. I will post the loads below as normal so you can compare but for the outbound I am not getting the same response. I also checked the VS site and it matches my result as checked at this moment in time. The EC Delight seats in front of you are counted within the blocked seats in EC due to fare bucket used. Wonder if VS had a glitch at the time you had a look


VS 135

UC - 20 seats unoccupied with 1 blocked (only 10 occupied)
PE - 20 seats unoccupied with 7 blocked (only 11 occupied)
EC - Cabin Wide Open

VS only selling highest 3 fare buckets in UC, only the highest PE but most fare buckets in EC


VS 92

UC - 18 seats unoccupied with 1 blocked
PE - 25 seats unoccupied with 7 blocked
EC - 51 seats unoccupied with 43 blocked.

Again VS selling 3 highest fare buckets in UC, only highest in PE and mainly higher EC ones.

Obviously the situation is much more fluid than in pre Covid days with passengers thinking about their options for cancellations and rebookings and the flight loads are only an indication of occupancy at the moment they are checked and we all know how they can change quickly.

With regard to your question about whether I expect that your flight maybe cancelled I am going to sit firmly on the fence on this one. No one can say with any certainty and having seen some bloggers predict something, get peoples hopes up (or down) and then be proved wrong (naming no names but PC didn't cover themselves in glory) then I don't think it fair to try to second guess. I will continue to be as positive as I can be and one of these days a Dibb member flight will take place...
stanleycamel is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 21, 01:51 PM  
Link to this Post
#479
SnowWhite
Apprentice Imagineer
 
SnowWhite's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 19
Location: East Kent
Originally Posted by stanleycamel View Post
Hello Snow White - no problem. I will post the loads below as normal so you can compare but for the outbound I am not getting the same response. I also checked the VS site and it matches my result as checked at this moment in time. The EC Delight seats in front of you are counted within the blocked seats in EC due to fare bucket used. Wonder if VS had a glitch at the time you had a look


VS 135

UC - 20 seats unoccupied with 1 blocked (only 10 occupied)
PE - 20 seats unoccupied with 7 blocked (only 11 occupied)
EC - Cabin Wide Open

VS only selling highest 3 fare buckets in UC, only the highest PE but most fare buckets in EC


VS 92

UC - 18 seats unoccupied with 1 blocked
PE - 25 seats unoccupied with 7 blocked
EC - 51 seats unoccupied with 43 blocked.

Again VS selling 3 highest fare buckets in UC, only highest in PE and mainly higher EC ones.

Obviously the situation is much more fluid than in pre Covid days with passengers thinking about their options for cancellations and rebookings and the flight loads are only an indication of occupancy at the moment they are checked and we all know how they can change quickly.

With regard to your question about whether I expect that your flight maybe cancelled I am going to sit firmly on the fence on this one. No one can say with any certainty and having seen some bloggers predict something, get peoples hopes up (or down) and then be proved wrong (naming no names but PC didn't cover themselves in glory) then I don't think it fair to try to second guess. I will continue to be as positive as I can be and one of these days a Dibb member flight will take place...
Thank you so much for checking for me Stanleycamel; I'm not surprised you're fence sitting lol and appreciate your positivity.
I think you're right about the glitch, I'll just keep checking
Yes, it will be a glorious day when we read the Dibber's post that they are just landing in the USA
SnowWhite is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 21, 03:33 PM  
Link to this Post
#480
SGJA
Looking for my Ears
 
Join Date: Jun 21
MCO April/May 22

Hi! New Dibber here and looking for some advice please! (And apologies if Iíve got my thread wrong!)
Looking at BA for April/May 22 - can you tell me the status for the following:
BA2037 LGW - MCO : 21 April 2022, premium economy
BA2036 MCO - LGW : 12 May 2022, premium economy
Also, does anyone know at what stage you can choose your seats with BA?
Thanks!
SGJA is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin - Copyright © 2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Latest News
Posted in 50th Anniversary
On 22nd June 4:45pm
Beginning Oct. 1, “The World’s Most Magical Celebration” honors the 50th anniversary of Walt Disney... Read More »
Posted in Disneyland Paris News
On 17th June 11:31am
Guests can once again enjoy the outstanding experiences we are known for, from iconic attractions... Read More »
Posted in Seaworld
On 9th June 8:20am
SeaWorld’s first separate-ticketed, nighttime Halloween event, Howl-O-Scream, premieres this fall joining the daytime Halloween Spooktacular... Read More »


theDIBB Menu


Exchange Rates
US Dollar Rates
ASDA  $1.3466
CaxtonFX  $1.3478
Covent Garden FX  $1.3637
FAIRFX  $1.3422
John Lewis  $1.3456
M&S  $1.3266
Post Office  $1.3245
Sainsburys  $1.3432
TESCO  $1.3461
Travelex  $1.3400
Updated: 03:00 27/07/2021
Euro Rates
ASDA  €1.1430
CaxtonFX  €1.1419
Covent Garden FX  €1.1553
FAIRFX  €1.1406
John Lewis  €1.1424
M&S  €1.1261
Post Office  €1.1242
Sainsburys  €1.1401
TESCO  €1.1426
Travelex  €1.1373
Updated: 03:00 27/07/2021

DIBB Premium Membership
Did you know you can help support theDIBB with Premium Membership?

Check out this link for more information and benefits, such as...

"No adverts on theDIBB Forums"

Upgrade Now



X