Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 17 Jun 21, 05:20 PM  
Link to this Post
buzzbuzz
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by DM275011 View Post
Mine has been cancelled too. 19th July Gatwick to Orlando
same here, just moved to 2nd Aug. also did a new booking enquiry and the new flights would be £5k more if I was making a new booking! crazy...
buzzbuzz is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 21, 05:25 PM  
Link to this Post
stanleycamel
VIP Dibber

stanleycamel's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Sorry about the delay in bringing the title and first post up to date - dentist came first

Another week off rolling cancellations - sorry folks.
stanleycamel is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 21, 05:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Saratoska
VIP Dibber

Saratoska's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
that’s us had had our email from TUI cancelling ours for 7th July
Says all flights due to depart on or before 22nd July

Edited at 05:40 PM.
Saratoska is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 21, 06:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Florida1972
Excited about Disney

We are out now for this year 😢
Only changed the flights yesterday with BA from 13/7 departure (which was cancelled last week) to 20/7 hoping against hope but the email has just come through that the 20/7 is now also cancelled. At least now we know and can start to think ahead to next years trip, it will be a good one !
Florida1972 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 21, 06:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Not had one for me but I’m flying via New York and the flight has been going every day. Will they contact me? Or will I have to take a voucher?

Edited to add 23/7

Edited at 06:24 PM.
Rac20 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 21, 06:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Managed to get through to BA really quickly to arrange refund for DH flights mine is fly drive and they just keep cutting me off even although my boss king is well with in the 8 weeks they are asking to wait can even get into amend it
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 21, 06:39 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyCupcake
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Rac20 View Post
Not had one for me but I’m flying via New York and the flight has been going every day. Will they contact me? Or will I have to take a voucher?

Edited to add 23/7
You will be contacted if you are travelling on flight only and any of your segments are cancelled then you would have a choice of a refund or a voucher. Not sure what the rest of your journey is so you will have to take into account that these flights may be affected.

If you are booked on BA Holiday then they may contact you if any of your flights are affected and offer a refund etc.

If none of your flights are cancelled then a voucher would be your only option at the moment.
DisneyCupcake is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 21, 06:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Originally Posted by DisneyCupcake View Post
You will be contacted if you are travelling on flight only and any of your segments are cancelled then you would have a choice of a refund or a voucher. Not sure what the rest of your journey is so you will have to take into account that these flights may be affected.

If you are booked on BA Holiday then they may contact you if any of your flights are affected and offer a refund etc.

If none of your flights are cancelled then a voucher would be your only option at the moment.

Thanks. I already have one voucher. Would like to keep it to that. We are flying home from mco to lhr. But that’s not til the 15th August. Looks like it might have to be a voucher. ☹️
Rac20 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 21, 07:19 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Gryff View Post
Managed to get through to BA really quickly to arrange refund for DH flights mine is fly drive and they just keep cutting me off even although my boss king is well with in the 8 weeks they are asking to wait can even get into amend it
Hey Helen, I really struggled to get through the other week when our July flights were cancelled so called them at 8am on the dot and got through in 10 minutes.
I then had some schedule changes with our August AA flights yesterday and again couldn’t get through but the online chat was really helpful and got me sorted in the end. No idea if it was a pointless exercise as fully expecting these to be cancelled too 😢

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 21, 07:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Harryfinn
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by N52939 View Post
Looks like the process to cancel up to Jul 25th has begun as well. We are due to return to the US on Jul 25th, GLA-LHR-MCO but the LHR-MCO has now disappeared from sale. LGW-MCO is still showing, but that happened last time and a day or so later the LGW-MCO was also cancelled. Just waiting for the cancellation email so we can call and re-route via Miami, NYC or Philadelphia.
We said that we will do this providing the price doesn't alter as we got a really good price last year. Do you lnow if you can rebook for an indirect if they cancel?
Harryfinn is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread