Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 24 Jun 21, 01:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Ooberjay
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by jimmymc View Post
Is it all usa flights being cancelled as we have virgin flights from Manchester to Tampa via Atlanta on 4 August and it is still showing up in manage my booking ?

Thanks

MAureen
My direct still show as active but we got an email to say out going was cancelled
Ooberjay is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 21, 01:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 49
Originally Posted by jimmymc View Post
Is it all usa flights being cancelled as we have virgin flights from Manchester to Tampa via Atlanta on 4 August and it is still showing up in manage my booking ?

Thanks

MAureen
It's direct flights to Orlando (and some other cities).

I've not monitored the Atlanta routing, but given it's a big Delta hub, I suspect flights have been operating there daily throughout, and your flight is likely to be operational.

Part One
Part Two
Bozza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 21, 01:41 PM  
Link to this Post
fiffio
Apprentice Imagineer

Those who’s flights are being cancelled are virgin offering to move forward a number of weeks free of charge?

We got a great deal on virgin deposit only flight gla-Mco which were then moved free of charge to man-Mco on 25 aug and if cancelled again and we want to rebook for September or even Oct/nov will we have to pay the going rate? That would rule us out as prices are currently mental for all dates from 6th august onwards…
fiffio is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 21, 01:41 PM  
Link to this Post
jimmymc
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bozza View Post

I've not monitored the Atlanta routing, but given it's a big Delta hub, I suspect flights have been operating there daily throughout, and your flight is likely to be operational.
Thanks for the replies
Hopefully if it us going to be cancelled we will hear soon
jimmymc is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 21, 01:56 PM  
Link to this Post
landandword17
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bozza View Post

MAN-ATL is not bookable either via the Delta website or Virgin. I don't think it's been going all along either so unfortunately, I think that route has been canceled.
landandword17 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 21, 01:57 PM  
Link to this Post
KemlynUltra
VIP Dibber

I’ve just rebooked to 6th Aug. Could (probably) will get cancelled again but I’ll only give up when I’m out of options. 🤣
KemlynUltra is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 21, 02:04 PM  
Link to this Post
stanleycamel
VIP Dibber

stanleycamel's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by landandword17 View Post
MAN-ATL is not bookable either via the Delta website or Virgin. I don't think it's been going all along either so unfortunately, I think that route has been canceled.
I posted the routes/cancellations earlier but will post them on #1 MAN-ATL cancelled up to and inc 9th August. VS running 4 per week LHR-ATL during the remainder of June.

Edited at 02:09 PM.
stanleycamel is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 21, 02:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 49
Originally Posted by landandword17 View Post
I missed the Manchester bit!

Part One
Part Two
Bozza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 21, 02:32 PM  
Link to this Post
WonkyTrout
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by skstorm View Post
oh no don't do that I really need them to cancel this flight too - so sorry!
me too! I think with the state of the Delta and Delta plus, we aren't going to Florida anytime soon though.
WonkyTrout is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 21, 02:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Ooberjay
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by WonkyTrout View Post
me too! I think with the state of the Delta and Delta plus, we aren't going to Florida anytime soon though.
Dunno what the fuss is with Delta and Delta+ thats what vaccines and testing are for
Ooberjay is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List