Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 12 Jan 20, 11:55 AM  
Link to this Post
MinnieMrsA
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by squishy View Post
Wow! You’ve finished it already, well done! I’ve not had a chance to read it, yet, will save that for a quiet time and a cuppa... I can’t fathom why anyone would be negative or critical of someone else’s experience!
I've been writing one every evening for the past couple of weeks 😁 and finally got round to posting them! I know - some people are never happy. Nice countdown 😉
MinnieMrsA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jan 20, 03:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Lola
Imagineer

Lola's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I read your whole trip report and really enjoyed it, thanks
Lola is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jan 20, 08:30 PM  
Link to this Post
MinnieMrsA
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Lola View Post
I read your whole trip report and really enjoyed it, thanks
Thank you ❤ and thanks for reading!
MinnieMrsA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 20, 10:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Mrspodington
Getting Excited

I've really enjoyed reading your trip report and read it all this evening but confess I haven't read through the comments on each day so I'm shocked that there have been some negative ones which I think is really rude.

I've plucked up the courage to write a trip report this year and have already posted my pre-trip report but hearing that people can be negative and rude really puts me off. I hope you continue to write trip reports as I found yours helpful and a pleasure to read. Enjoy your next trip.
Old 15 Jan 20, 10:53 PM  
Link to this Post
MinnieMrsA
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Mrspodington View Post
I've really enjoyed reading your trip report and read it all this evening but confess I haven't read through the comments on each day so I'm shocked that there have been some negative ones which I think is really rude.

I've plucked up the courage to write a trip report this year and have already posted my pre-trip report but hearing that people can be negative and rude really puts me off. I hope you continue to write trip reports as I found yours helpful and a pleasure to read. Enjoy your next trip.
Thank you so much for reading and for your support! I love writing them but I know I'm not the only person who has received negative comments recently which is sad. Have a fantastic trip!
Old 15 Jan 20, 11:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Joshie1
Imagineer

Joshie1's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
I enjoyed reading your trip report - thank you for sharing.

I’m a bit confused though by your reference to negative comments as I didn’t read any posted in response to your reports.
Joshie1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 20, 11:15 PM  
Link to this Post
MinnieMrsA
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Joshie1 View Post
I enjoyed reading your trip report - thank you for sharing.

I’m a bit confused though by your reference to negative comments as I didn’t read any posted in response to your reports.
Thanks for reading!

Comments that I feel are negative/critical have been made on multiple reports of mine and reports of others too. I just feel it brings down what is otherwise a positive environment.
Old 15 Jan 20, 11:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Joshie1
Imagineer

Joshie1's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by MinnieMrsA View Post
Thanks for reading!

Comments that I feel are negative/critical have been made on multiple reports of mine and reports of others too. I just feel it brings down what is otherwise a positive environment.
Sorry you have experienced this. I have noticed that there is a lot more negativity on here than there would have been in years gone by.
However, posting trip reports is a great thing to share with other members and helps people with trip planning. I’ve tried a few times to keep notes on our trips with the intention of writing up here but have never followed it through after the first few days.
I really appreciate the work that people put into them.
Joshie1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 20, 07:23 AM  
Link to this Post
MinnieMrsA
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Joshie1 View Post
Sorry you have experienced this. I have noticed that there is a lot more negativity on here than there would have been in years gone by.
However, posting trip reports is a great thing to share with other members and helps people with trip planning. I’ve tried a few times to keep notes on our trips with the intention of writing up here but have never followed it through after the first few days.
I really appreciate the work that people put into them.
Thank you - it is hard work but nice to reflect on them. I've just noticed our very similar countdowns - hope you enjoy CSR!
Old 8 May 20, 08:27 AM  
Link to this Post
candycat75
Imagineer

candycat75's Reviews
Great report! Thanks for taking the time to write it.