Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Closed Thread

Old 21 Mar 14, 07:10 PM  
Link to this Post

Question question..

Hi dibbers just wondering if anyone can tell me, basically I am looking at staying at/around international drive and having the Big Day at cypress grove. I was wondering, because we are not staying onsite, or having our wedding with them, can we still have photos around broadwalk? and is the grand 1 yatch only bookable to disney vacationers? Also has anybody had their reception at the house a blues?

Also, Im guessing this is a long stretch, but how unrealistic would it be to travel to broadwalk for photos then back to downtown disney area for lunch (planning on chucking younglings in disney quest to as not bore them) and then where ever the grand 1 yatch travels from? Disney is so big and confusing :P
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Mar 14, 07:29 PM  
Link to this Post

Disney is spread out but it's all doable, it just depends on the time restrictions you have and how long you'll spend at each place.
You can have photos no problem at boardwalk, and also book out Grand Yacht 1 at 180days out, remember there's only one so you'll have to be quick on it!
Old 21 Mar 14, 08:36 PM  
Link to this Post

No restrictions on photos at boardwalk at all - it's an amazing place for pictures!

I don't think you have to be staying onsite to book the yacht, I don't think we were asked where we were staying when we booked our wishes cruise last year

Haven't heard of a reception at HoB - were you just looking to make a reservation for dinner or did you want to hire it out as a venue? I'm sure if you have a reservation they will take good care of you xx
Old 21 Mar 14, 11:34 PM  
Link to this Post

thanks for replies really helpful. infact both of your wedding reports have been an absolute god send! I am completely rubbish at organising anything so having read both your reports as a guideline is really helping me ) so thanks. Ive been talking to Helem from EWO and shes really nice got a quote from her and she recommended HoB as in DTD area. Will be a reservation for 30 people. I love the look of the GFCafe but I dont know if itll fit my mad lot in!
Old 21 Mar 14, 11:37 PM  
Link to this Post
cupcakefairy
Imagineer

Im technically not having a disney wedding and im having my pics on boardwalk then meal at Fultons at DTD XX

cupcakefairy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Mar 14, 10:47 AM  
Link to this Post

I'm not sure what the table numbers are. We have around 20, and when you book you just have to ring a different number and usually they try and out you at the start or end of the night.
I me eating at hob this time around, but never have done before, is it because it's big that she's saying it may work out better? X
Old 22 Mar 14, 02:30 PM  
Link to this Post

She reccommended it because after ceremony while adults go for a drink and me and what will at this point be my hubby () I was worried about the children as there is going to be 9 of them, so was thinking of them going into Dquest. So HoB being opposite and she said she has worked with them before and its a nice place. Gave me a ladys email address which is on my to do list. ^^ Plus they do BBQ pulled pork cobs! One thing my fussy fella will eat :P Its the whole big gaps in the middle that I know what im like and I will be stressing that everyone is OK lol so if I know that they are doing something ill be able to relax and think of me myself and my hubby :P
Old 22 Mar 14, 02:30 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread