dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
Mobile

Originally Posted by loves2plan View Post
I cancelled Pizzafari as it doesn't really suit my dietary requirements - too much stodge, not enough fresh! I'd never booked the Restaurantosaurus one as I don't eat burgers. I toyed with it, but decided there are better ways to use our credits

I haven't yet as I've only ordered once so far, and that was travel day, but every single report I've read since it reopened has said you can't. I will try asking next time though. If I get told it's not possible, I might also see if there's someone more senior around that I can have a chat with. It does seem very unfair
There is a wedge salad as an option at restaurantasaurus. The chicken burger was a massive breast, someone could easily have that with the side salad and Ditch the bread roll. Out of restaurantasaurus and Pizzafari we definitely preferred restaurantasaurus.
dixonsontour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 19, 02:55 PM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
Mobile

Originally Posted by loves2plan View Post

I haven't yet as I've only ordered once so far, and that was travel day, but every single report I've read since it reopened has said you can't. I will try asking next time though. If I get told it's not possible, I might also see if there's someone more senior around that I can have a chat with. It does seem very unfair
We are currently here at all star music and are fine to swap - had yoghurt parfait with breakfast pancakes platter. Most times I e had an alcoholic milkshake though. I suppose if you can’t swap you can get alcohol for later.
dixonsontour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 19, 05:39 PM  
Link to this Post
loves2plan
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by dixonsontour View Post
We are currently here at all star music and are fine to swap - had yoghurt parfait with breakfast pancakes platter. Most times I e had an alcoholic milkshake though. I suppose if you can’t swap you can get alcohol for later.
Most places are fine. It seems to be just CBR where it's an issue unfortunately

POFQ: Our 'once in a lifetime' trip, 31.10 - 14.11.12
SSR: 40th birthday trip, 02 - 16.01.14
SSR 2 bed villa: my mums first trip, 07 - 21.02.15
POR: An unexpected Easter break, 02 - 15.04.16
CBR: Another unexpected Easter trip, 29.03 - 12.04.17
CBR: 18th birthday surprise trip, 21.10 - 4.11.19
CBR & CBBR 3 week WDW & US, 05 - 27.09.22

Easter QSDP food report April 17

2nd Easter QSDP food report, Oct 19
loves2plan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 19, 06:45 PM  
Link to this Post
loves2plan
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by dixonsontour View Post
There is a wedge salad as an option at restaurantasaurus. The chicken burger was a massive breast, someone could easily have that with the side salad and Ditch the bread roll. Out of restaurantasaurus and Pizzafari we definitely preferred restaurantasaurus.
That's good to know, but it just doesn't really appeal to me, plus I know that Brodie will be eating plenty of burgers anyway There are also other places that I'd rather eat at AK

POFQ: Our 'once in a lifetime' trip, 31.10 - 14.11.12
SSR: 40th birthday trip, 02 - 16.01.14
SSR 2 bed villa: my mums first trip, 07 - 21.02.15
POR: An unexpected Easter break, 02 - 15.04.16
CBR: Another unexpected Easter trip, 29.03 - 12.04.17
CBR: 18th birthday surprise trip, 21.10 - 4.11.19
CBR & CBBR 3 week WDW & US, 05 - 27.09.22

Easter QSDP food report April 17

2nd Easter QSDP food report, Oct 19
loves2plan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 19, 06:58 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

Mobile

Some great food so far. I’m glad Brodie enjoyed the french dip - I’m not surprised he couldn’t finish it, I couldn’t believe the size of it when it was presented to us earlier this month! Definitely an easy one to share.
orlandoamber is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 19, 07:44 PM  
Link to this Post
tink111
Apprentice Imagineer

tink111's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

What a shame you can’t swap out the drink for a snack! I will be wanting to utilise that next year when we go to FQ if I can! That pizza looks amazing though.
Also good to hear a positive review of BOG , I like the idea of going but I’ve been put off a little !
tink111 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 19, 08:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Looks like I’m in boots before the flight , I have no idea what I would eat off that apart from the sandwich . Gutted about the fabs! 😮😮😮

Some great choices so far , love the half eaten pics, I would love to have seen their faces when they realised they had forgot the photos 🤣🤣🤣
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 19, 09:26 PM  
Link to this Post
macadoo
Imagineer

Enjoying your food report so far. We were really impressed with the food at cbr.

I asked in July if we could swap our drinks and they confirmed we couldn’t. In the end we didn’t mind as we weren’t eating so many unnecessary desserts 😊. Loved ordering all the meals at the one till and food all being ready together, this more than made up for it 😊 .
macadoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 19, 09:38 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Great report so far! Glad you enjoyed the raspberry Dole Whip!
It’s so frustrating about the subbing a drink at CBR when everywhere else allows it.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 19, 10:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie Mum
Imagineer

Mobile

Following along. Food looking good. We have always enjoyed BOG so glad it lived up to expectations 😊
Minnie Mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List