Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 1 Jan 20, 03:42 PM  
Link to this Post
florida girl
Imagineer

florida girl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
I don’t mind January we are going in the right direction to Spring 😊😊 .
florida girl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jan 20, 03:43 PM  
Link to this Post
themeparksandy
Imagineer

I’m happy about this Jan as my new extension is tidy as we only got it all painted and furniture in on the 30th Nov with the Christmas Decorations going in on the 1st December. They all came down today so hope to enjoy the extension. Also middle of this month my Son will be going into his own new room so we get our bedroom back.
themeparksandy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jan 20, 03:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneyloverz
Imagineer

Disneyloverz's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Yeah, I'm not a Jan fan myself.

We've booked to go to a log cabin this weekend so we can lounge in the hot tub and cheer ourselves up
Many Happy Returns INDEX - May/June 2023
Disneyloverz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jan 20, 06:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

I generally enjoy all the seasons but I am on a little downer in January. Post Christmas blues.
The kids go back to school, husband back to work so I miss them all. I love it when they are all off.
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jan 20, 08:05 PM  
Link to this Post
bluedave
Imagineer

January is my least favourite month. I love spring and summer but not the depths of winter.
bluedave is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jan 20, 10:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Snowball24
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Cherrypie View Post
I’ve decided to embrace it this year - I like what a few of you have mentioned about it being a quieter month so I’m gonna get plenty of rest and early nights - that being said I’ll probably get sucked into love island - I also like silent witness which is on in January so that will pass the time on too xx
Ooooh is Silent Witness on? Love that too
Snowball24 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jan 20, 10:15 PM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I used to hate it but I've decided as I'm getting older it's wrong to wish time away. Plus we are off to Florida this year so it's all good.
EssexSue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jan 20, 11:38 PM  
Link to this Post
janeywaney
VIP Dibber

janeywaney's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Mobile

No I love January 😊 as the days are getting longer slowly. Sales! Oh and I can say I’m going on holiday this year! 😂 actually next month for the first holiday of 2020.
DH and I try to book a long weekend in January to break the month up, we are off to Manchester next weekend for 2 nights.

Hope everyone has a great January 👍👍👍

Jane
August 06 All Star Sports, August 07 All Star Music, OKW August 08 OKW Nov 09 All Star Music Feb 10, OKW Sept 10 OKW Sept 2011 , OKW Nov 2013, Pop Cenury Sept 2014, OKW Sept 2015, OKW Nov 16, OKW Sept 17, OKW Aug 19
janeywaney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jan 20, 02:09 AM  
Link to this Post

I don't mind January. The days get lighter by approx fourteen mins per week.

The old year for what it was is behind us and I view January as the first chapter of a new book of adventures. I love that it's 2020, lovely to write out with a broad oblique calligraphy pen.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jan 20, 07:52 AM  
Link to this Post
PPM
VIP Dibber

I quite like January as it ends the bombardment of Xmas adverts that have been on the go since end of September! Now there’s just the Cadbury Creme egg ones to go on til Easter

The days are getting longer, we normally get a little bit of snow which brightens up everything, and of course there’s a sale on at DFS !
PPM is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List