Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 29 Feb 20, 09:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Lovesholidays
Imagineer

Lovesholidays's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 6
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Arrived yesteday

To a empty immigration hall 😜😜😜😜
Our flight was packed never seen it so busy, we were in seats 19a and c so literally first off. I couldn’t believe my eyes when we got to immigration. The bags arrived pretty quickly and we were over to the garage to collect car in no time. Weather last night was a bit cool for me I had jacket on but it should warm up in the next day or so.
One thing I was disappointed in was I didn’t see anyone for the toll pass we had signed up to but hey ho we had change so just paid a the tolls. Shame though I wanted to try the pass out.
Lovesholidays is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Feb 20, 09:42 AM  
Link to this Post
HevaDuck
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Great start enjoy your holiday
HevaDuck is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Feb 20, 09:48 AM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Excellent arrival experience and you were in the best seats on the VS747.

Pity about the VTP though. When we got ours in November we didn't see the desk on side B but there were a couple of agents standing around 10 yards from the bottom of the escalator.

Looks like it's warming up though - 92F by Wednesday

Mick

Edited at 10:34 AM.
mick is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Mar 20, 12:03 PM  
Link to this Post
arkv1lla
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 13
Originally Posted by Lovesholidays View Post
To a empty immigration hall 😜😜😜😜
Our flight was packed never seen it so busy, we were in seats 19a and c so literally first off. I couldn’t believe my eyes when we got to immigration. The bags arrived pretty quickly and we were over to the garage to collect car in no time. Weather last night was a bit cool for me I had jacket on but it should warm up in the next day or so.
One thing I was disappointed in was I didn’t see anyone for the toll pass we had signed up to but hey ho we had change so just paid a the tolls. Shame though I wanted to try the pass out.
Is it a Sunpass that you have Lisa? If so you just put the transponder on your windscreen and add the rental car details in the app then you just drive through the Sunpass toll (make sure the car is registered on the app)

Sandra
arkv1lla is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Mar 20, 03:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Sara_toga
VIP Dibber

Mobile

We are flying with Virgin for the first time in April and have seats18a/c/d so looking forward to getting off quickly😀
Old 1 Mar 20, 03:57 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Sara_toga View Post
We are flying with Virgin for the first time in April and have seats18a/c/d so looking forward to getting off quickly😀
If the cabin crew are doing their jobs properly you should be in the first half dozen or so right behind 19 A & C

They usually let the front row of economy port side off first to clear the doorway then 19 A & C

Mick

Edited at 03:58 PM.
mick is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Mar 20, 04:53 PM  
Link to this Post
lizzie145
Imagineer

Mobile

They didn't last Thursday. People were still coming down stairs when I got off from row 39