Notices
General Trip Planning Other Holiday Planning.

Closed Thread

Old 22 Jun 12, 10:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Pluto2008
Imagineer

baby friendly all inclusive for june 2013 ideas please?

hi just wondered if anyone could recommend a baby friendy AI hotel for next year. open to suggestions? we have been turkey, lanzarote, cyprus, rhodes, tenerife, menorca so have an idea of places just would like a hotel that people have been to as will be first time travelling with a baby rather than a couple! baby will be 10 months old then.
2010 SSR & BWV. 2011 Atlanta with a road trip to wdw.
Pluto2008 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 12, 08:23 PM  
Link to this Post
anna68
VIP Dibber

anna68's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Pluto2008 View Post
hi just wondered if anyone could recommend a baby friendy AI hotel for next year. open to suggestions? we have been turkey, lanzarote, cyprus, rhodes, tenerife, menorca so have an idea of places just would like a hotel that people have been to as will be first time travelling with a baby rather than a couple! baby will be 10 months old then.
I travelled With my daughter at 5months to gran canaria in a gorgeous villa. I say self catering is the best with a young baby as you can prepare their food, have a fridge to keep milk cold and biggest bonus is when they are sleeping you can still chill out with your oh watch tv/swim/ chat etc. I'd really consider an apartment cordial Morgan Valle in gran canaria looks nice. Also would say pre crawling is the best time to holiday- its a doddle!
anna68 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 12, 10:10 PM  
Link to this Post
lovedisney
Imagineer

Maybe look into some of the Thomson hotels that offer babysitting/baby clubs etc, which you may want to use? also they should be very family oriented hotels with baby pools etc (we booked one of our first holidays with our first baby and didn't even consider a baby pool ) and you would also be holidaying with other families with young babies/children,(who won't be upset if your little one is crying at night or during dinner etc-been there done that ) probably best to choose a shorter flight (to break you in gently )
lovedisney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 12, 08:48 AM  
Link to this Post
katy341
Imagineer

i can thoroughly recommend the coma gran in sa coma, majorca... it honestly is amazing for the little ones. we stayed there a couple of years ago and went to visit and just had a drink when we popped in in may and its still just as amazing. it has soft play areas where you can stay with them, a very secure creche where you can have an hour by the pool and manage to close your eyes for a minute lol and its very secure with cameras and locks and codes that only the creche staff know. baby food, toddler buffet, activities every hour. very large apartment/rooms where your not crammed with a cot next to the bed lol and we hired a steriliser and other bits n bobs from them. you can get it really really cheap if you book seperately. we booked the hotel (its a thomsons) and then jet2 flights and we got the hotel for £167 for the three of us self catering and then upgraded to ai when we were there as its cheaper on site.

ooo look at me, you'd think i worked there lol. i just empathise with going away with a baby! gracie was 14 months when we went so a little older but they make such a fuss of them and its a really good hotel xx

xx kate xx
katy341 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 12, 09:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Diesel_Staffie
Imagineer

I've just been to turkey, my little girl was just 8 months.

We stayed in Lara beach and hotel was called sherwood breezes resort.

Couldn't fault the hotel but the food wasn't very good, because im so fussy. They were excellent with the baby. Lovely clean hotel, right on the beach. Brill entertainment for kids there and we went to the show every night and Makinley loved all the music and was dancing away.

We used their bottled water for the bottles and it was really easy.

Good luck :-)

Next trip : December 2023
Diesel_Staffie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jul 12, 03:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Pluto2008
Imagineer

ooh thank you! x
2010 SSR & BWV. 2011 Atlanta with a road trip to wdw.
Pluto2008 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jul 12, 03:53 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread