Notices

View Poll Results: would you pay for seat selection
Yes because I have young children 124 17.01%
Yes we are adults and we like to sit together 370 50.75%
No we are adults and don't mind sitting apart if that happens 160 21.95%
No we have young children but laws mean that they will be sat nearby anyway 75 10.29%
Voters: 729. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10 Oct 18, 02:20 PM  
Link to this Post
3disneykids
Imagineer

Poll:paying for seat selection

I thought I would poll who would pay extra for seat selection to see what the percentages are. There seems to be a lot of threads regarding paying or not paying and a lot for or against it

Okay so just tried to update the poll with other options but I can't seem to do that ... so if you don't fit these circumstances answer what you would do if there weren't specific reasons why you may have to pay or why you may get seat selection provided free of charge due to circumstances

Edited at 04:05 PM.
3disneykids is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Oct 18, 02:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Jan
Imagineer

Jan's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
I can’t see a poll.
Jan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Oct 18, 02:24 PM  
Link to this Post
3disneykids
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Jan View Post
I can’t see a poll.
Sorry can you see it now it is my first time doing a poll and it made me submit and then enter poll questions...probably did something wrong lol but just find this debate interesting
3disneykids is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Oct 18, 02:27 PM  
Link to this Post
judy22
Apprentice Imagineer

I pay for seat selection as I want to sit neat the front of the plane. I like being off quickly!
judy22 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Oct 18, 02:29 PM  
Link to this Post
novocastrian
Imagineer

option 5 no we have teen/kid but are too tight to pay, im happy to take a chance

Edited at 02:33 PM.
novocastrian is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Oct 18, 02:29 PM  
Link to this Post
novocastrian
Imagineer

Originally Posted by judy22 View Post
I pay for seat selection as I want to sit neat the front of the plane. I like being off quickly!
or the back for rear doors?
novocastrian is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Oct 18, 02:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa123wm
Imagineer

Mobile

Not enough options - my reasons aren’t on there.
Aug/Sept 09, Jan/Feb 10 - DLP, Aug 13 - NPBC DLP
Lisa123wm is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Oct 18, 02:33 PM  
Link to this Post
coggie
Imagineer

Has Mickey House given permission for this poll...there may be repercussions 😂
coggie is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Link to this Post
SHREKS OTHER1/2
Imagineer

SHREKS OTHER1/2's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Its there I have just done it :-)

yes we always pay ..always have .I don't like flying so I factor it as part of the cost .
People have a choice like with most things if they want to pay or not . Happy when it goes their way and they don't have to pay . Everyone else's fault when it doesn't and they have to pay.

The other year we were asked to move because a lady wanted a bassinet for her child ...Been nice we moved even though we had booked the seats 11 months previous and paid for them . Then she starts laughing and joking that she had paid 1/2 the price I had paid and knew she would get the seat with out paying . … Then to top it off the child had Chicken pox ...we where held on the plane for another few hours whilst they took all our details and travel details because of this selfish woman …
So sorry if you ever get sat next to me lol ! No I wont be moving or entertaining kids My seat I paid for it lol !
05,07,09 Sandy Ridge 11 LA,Vegas,SF 12Miami,Sandy Ridge,AMI 13 Vegas 13 Miami,Disney,AMI,KeyWest 14 Memphis,New Orleans,AMI 15 West Caribbean Cruise & Keys 15 Miami, East Caribbean Cruise & AMI 16 Orlando & West Caribbean Cruise, 16 Barbados,17 MSC Caribbean Cruise AMI,17Georgia,Carolina,Orlando & AMI 18 Vegas ,LA & Palm Springs,18 NewYork,Arkansas ,Dallas 19 Barbados Cruise 19 Florida 20 Vegas,LA& Hawaii 20 Arkansas
SHREKS OTHER1/2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Link to this Post
3disneykids
Imagineer

Originally Posted by novocastrian View Post
option 5 no we have tten/kid but are too tight to pay, im happy to take a chance
For the sake of the poll, anyone above 11 can be an adult so just vote adult not bothered if we get split up lol