Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 30 Jan 20, 07:12 PM  
Link to this Post
livvipivvi
Trying for More Ears

Disneylandparis.com Website Issues

Hi all,

I’m trying to check prices on the Disneyland Paris.com site (not disneyholidays), but it’s not working.

The homepage loads perfectly fine as do all other pages on the site, but when I input our holiday dates, party size etc. and click to get a price a red banner comes up saying that there’s an error due to technical reasons.

It’s been doing this for me for days. I’ve tried the site on my phone and laptop, but I’m having the issue on both.

I haven’t seen any posts on The Dibb about this, so was wondering if anyone else is having the same problem?
August 2018 WDW - POFQ & AK
July 2020 DLP - NPB
livvipivvi is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jan 20, 07:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarryb
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

I've actually had this happen recently while helping a friend choose a holiday. I have no idea why, but it does it from time to time. It has been better since then, so I think it's a case of a very glitchy website. 🙄☹
Sarryb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jan 20, 08:59 PM  
Link to this Post
hanzbebe
Getting to know the DIBB

Yes, it is really bad at present. Phone lines keep cutting out as well. I rang, facebook messaged and tried someone on the website chat which has been glitchy and eventually got through to an online advisor who will be calling me back so I can pay the balance. You could ask someone to call you if you are booking maybe?
hanzbebe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jan 20, 11:59 PM  
Link to this Post
livvipivvi
Trying for More Ears

Aw thank you both, I’ll keep trying. I’m trying to book a holiday, but would prefer to book online if possible to qualify for cash back. 🤞🏼 it works soon
August 2018 WDW - POFQ & AK
July 2020 DLP - NPB
livvipivvi is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jan 20, 01:08 AM  
Link to this Post
Elodie
Imagineer

We had this when trying to book a cruise with Disney Cruise Line recently. It let us choose our holiday etc, but we kept getting the technical error message when we got to either guest details or the payment page. After two days, I gave up and called them to book, which wasn’t ideal as we’ve had to pay in $ now.
WDW Nov 1988/DLP Cheyenne Aug 2016/DLPDLHDec 2017/DLP Santa Fe May-Jun 2018/Magic at Sea cruise Jul-Aug 2021/WDW & 2 Wish cruises Aug-Sep 2023/DLP Newport Bay Compass Club Aug 2024/Fantasy’s first ever cruise from the UK Jul-Aug 2025
Elodie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jan 20, 06:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Walladean
Earning More Ears

I am currently trying to book a total party of 9 (6 adults + 3 children) on the Disneyland Paris.com site. I cannot book this number of people in one booking online because it exceeds their maximum and, having read stories on TheDibb about inflated phone call charges,I don't particularly want to phone their 08448 number to discuss. Does anyone know how I can have a Webchat with them to talk to someone direct?
Walladean is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jan 20, 06:08 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Walladean View Post
I am currently trying to book a total party of 9 (6 adults + 3 children) on the Disneyland Paris.com site. I cannot book this number of people in one booking online because it exceeds their maximum and, having read stories on TheDibb about inflated phone call charges,I don't particularly want to phone their 08448 number to discuss. Does anyone know how I can have a Webchat with them to talk to someone direct?
Do a dummy booking on the website (not on a mobile) and on the search result screen you will see Mickey ears logo with a speech bubble. Click this and you can live chat. You can also ask them to call you to save on the cost.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jan 20, 06:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Walladean
Earning More Ears

Originally Posted by Stubbs86 View Post
Do a dummy booking on the website (not on a mobile) and on the search result screen you will see Mickey ears logo with a speech bubble. Click this and you can live chat. You can also ask them to call you to save on the cost.
Thanks Stubbs86. Ill try a dummy booking with a reduced number and hopefully will get to speak to someone to fully book.
Walladean is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jan 20, 09:50 PM  
Link to this Post
CrazyBaby
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

I've found the website really glitchy recently but I've found if I refresh the website once or twice eventually it works properly again.