Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 22 Feb 20, 08:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Jenfie80
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile Villas

Hi all, my son has decided tonight that he would like to go back to florida next year, (after telling me after 6 trips he's done) but he wants us to stay in a villa. We've always stayed in disney or IDrive. Where is the best place to book a villa, you hear so many horror stories about fake bookings. We are looking at end of September 2021 for around 16 nights.
Jenfie80 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 20, 08:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Why not put a request in the villa section here on the dibb
The dates size of villa etc
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 20, 08:29 PM  
Link to this Post
itz_baseline
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Lots of villas on here, or somewhere like homeaway. Gotta say, I've not really heard any horror stories, and we had 8 villas over the years with no glitches, issues or problems.
itz_baseline is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 20, 08:32 PM  
Link to this Post
TheHughesCrew
Imagineer

We’ve hired a Dibb villa too. Hop over to the villa section and see if there’s anything that suits?
TheHughesCrew is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 20, 08:33 PM  
Link to this Post
owens5558
VIP Dibber

owens5558's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
There are villas here on the Dibb. You can put in a request in the villa rentals section. There is also a villa location map and villa search in the Dibb menu.

Dibb villas have Dibb reviews on their Dibb pages so you can see what other Dibbers think.

Penny
owens5558 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 20, 08:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Brewers
Excited about Disney

Check out the review I did of our last villa stay - I could not recommend it enough, in fact I've re-booked today for Jul-Aug 2021.
Brewers is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 20, 06:13 AM  
Link to this Post
leee
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Just do some due diligence, with tax payments etc, there is a sticky how to do that on the DIBB.

Ask the owners questions, even DIBB villa owners, i.e. how long have they owned the villa? are they selling the villa? that type of thing.

Good luck.
leee is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 20, 07:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Tinkermom
Apprentice Imagineer

We’ve used homeaway for as long as I can remember, not just for Florida but all over the world. Fantastic choice of villas and the book with confidence guarantee means your booking is safe. The search facility is fabulous and you can narrow it down to specific requirements.
Old 23 Feb 20, 08:22 AM  
Link to this Post
BirdsluvDisney
Apprentice Imagineer

If we chose to stay of site we always book a DIBB villa, They have always been excellent.
For us we love Sunset Lakes, This is a 10 min drive to Disney, A few mins drive to plenty of shops and restaurants, It is in the Formosa Gardens area.
Sunset Lakes is a gated complex, Really lovely and clean. The views over the lakes are amazing.
Old 23 Feb 20, 04:44 PM  
Link to this Post
arkv1lla
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 13
Choose to book direct with a owner, the Dibb owners have some lovely homes to choose from.

Avoid big listing sites such as Home Away as they add a fee on top of what the owner charges you

Sandra
arkv1lla is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List