Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 4 May 18, 03:42 PM  
Link to this Post

Disney / universal combos- help!

Over the past few weeks I have noticed quite wide variations in cost of the disney/ universal combo. When first looking Best I could find was £537 per adult but now best find is £559 ranging up to 607 for same combo! Is this normal? ! It's been 6 years since last trip and back then I went for MYW tickets and didn't do universal as children we too small. I've been quite shocked by the variations- am I being a bit naive? (Want the unlimited 14 day for each as we're going 28th December- 11th jan and know the first week will be insanely busy)
Any comments welcomed!

Edited at 03:43 PM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 18, 04:11 PM  
Link to this Post
coggie
Imagineer

Mobile

I've always found quite a variance on ticket prices which is why it's best to shop around...I wonder if the exchange rate has any impact on the fluctuation of prices.

I've always Orlando Attraction Tickets to be competitively priced
coggie is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 18, 05:44 PM  
Link to this Post
lovewdw
Apprentice Imagineer

There isn't a combo (Universal & Disney) Ticket, they don't exist.
Any company offering one is just packaging a Disney ticket and a Universal ticket together, your best bet is to look for the cheapest of each that gives you the days entry you need to each.
lovewdw is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 18, 08:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie18
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Hampshireuk View Post
Over the past few weeks I have noticed quite wide variations in cost of the disney/ universal combo. When first looking Best I could find was £537 per adult but now best find is £559 ranging up to 607 for same combo! Is this normal? ! It's been 6 years since last trip and back then I went for MYW tickets and didn't do universal as children we too small. I've been quite shocked by the variations- am I being a bit naive? (Want the unlimited 14 day for each as we're going 28th December- 11th jan and know the first week will be insanely busy)
Any comments welcomed!
I bought our tickets from Orlando Attraction Tickets. I bought the Ultimate combo ticket which is
14 days Disney
14 days Universal
14 days seaworld
1 day at Discovery Cove with swim.
The price for 2 adults and 1 child was £2300 in Oct this year.

Hope thats some help to you. Plus with our tickets we got loads n loads of extras.

Edited at 08:33 PM.
Minnie18 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 18, 08:46 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Hampshireuk View Post
Any comments welcomed!
You can buy the Disney, Universal Switch Ticket from orlandoattractions.com for £554 adult, £527 child using the code mse5. Link below.

This seems to be about the cheapest at the moment, there could be some offers on this weekend, but not 100% sure.

orlandoattractiontickets...-Switch-Ticket
Old 4 May 18, 08:50 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Thank you for all replies.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 May 18, 09:05 PM  
Link to this Post
HermioneFuzzle
Excited about Disney

Thread hijacking- sorry. I'm just about to buy our Combo ticket from Orlando Attraction tickets, i'm looking at the Disney and Universal combo. However, it's not clear if the Disney tickets and Universal tickets are activated simultaneously, as in, will the 14 days at Disney start to "expire" if we do day 1 in Universal at the start?

We're there for 16 days and want tickets to cover this 16 day period. The live chat and phone lines are closed now, so any info would be appreciated.
HermioneFuzzle is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 May 18, 09:12 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by HermioneFuzzle View Post
Thread hijacking- sorry. I'm just about to buy our Combo ticket from Orlando Attraction tickets, i'm looking at the Disney and Universal combo. However, it's not clear if the Disney tickets and Universal tickets are activated simultaneously, as in, will the 14 days at Disney start to "expire" if we do day 1 in Universal at the start?

We're there for 16 days and want tickets to cover this 16 day period. The live chat and phone lines are closed now, so any info would be appreciated.
You get 2 separate tickets, one for Disney and one for Universal, so they can be activated independently of each other.

Edited at 09:25 PM.
lyn1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 May 18, 09:39 PM  
Link to this Post
HermioneFuzzle
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by lyn1 View Post
You get 2 separate tickets, one for Disney and one for Universal, so they can be activated independently of each other.
Just bought them, thanks again for the info. Getting very excited now.
HermioneFuzzle is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 May 18, 01:35 AM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by HermioneFuzzle View Post
Just bought them, thanks again for the info. Getting very excited now.
You're welcome.