Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 22 May 18, 08:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Ball81
Excited about Disney

Mobile FastPass Padlock?

We have a throw away booking for start of the holiday, all tickets are linked but when I go on I see no padlock like others are referecning too? Shud this be there? I can view FastPass at 30 days currently!

Will this change to 60 on day of checkin?

Just making sure I'm all set
Thanks
Ball81 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 18, 09:03 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
If you have tickets linked you can book FP 30 days out from any date. The padlock only exists where bookings have tickets linked as part of the package. Once you get to 60 days from check in you’ll be able to book 60 days out.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 18, 09:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Ball81
Excited about Disney

Cheers
Just thought I check given people’s recent experience and glitchy bookings.

All set and excited to get sorted now

Thanks
Ball81 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 18, 11:42 PM  
Link to this Post
MurrayBear
Getting Excited

Mobile

Sorry to hijack your thread, hope you don't mind!

I've booked a hotel and ticket package with free dining for September. Can see it all in MDE but there's no padlock on the fastpass option. When I click on book fastpass and select people, it then says I don't have a ticket. Is this correct?

Not at my booking window yet but want to make sure everything is set up correctly and ready to go.
MurrayBear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 18, 06:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Ball81
Excited about Disney

Sorry I’m no help for you question, but hopefully some1 will reply with the answer you need.
Old 23 May 18, 08:01 AM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by MurrayBear View Post

I've booked a hotel and ticket package with free dining for September. Can see it all in MDE but there's no padlock on the fastpass option. When I click on book fastpass and select people, it then says I don't have a ticket. Is this correct?

Not at my booking window yet but want to make sure everything is set up correctly and ready to go.
MDE doesn’t recognise you as having a ticket yet because it’s linked to your hotel booking. Any package where buying a ticket is a requirement of the deal you get means the ticket starts on check in day. 60 days out everything will be fine.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 18, 08:04 AM  
Link to this Post
toonarmani
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 137
Originally Posted by MurrayBear View Post

My post here should hopefully help:

https://DIBB.in/13260633

It’s the “plan” section that shows the padlock, the Fastpass section tries to take you through booking them (which you can’t yet).
toonarmani is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 18, 11:15 AM  
Link to this Post
MurrayBear
Getting Excited

Mobile

Originally Posted by sha9 View Post
MDE doesn’t recognise you as having a ticket yet because it’s linked to your hotel booking. Any package where buying a ticket is a requirement of the deal you get means the ticket starts on check in day. 60 days out everything will be fine.
Thank you. I assumed the ticket would be there as part of the package but panicked a bit when I didn't see the padlock mentioned in the previous post!

Thanks again
MurrayBear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 18, 11:16 AM  
Link to this Post
MurrayBear
Getting Excited

Mobile

Originally Posted by toonarmani View Post
My post here should hopefully help:

https://DIBB.in/13260633

It’s the “plan” section that shows the padlock, the Fastpass section tries to take you through booking them (which you can’t yet).
Thank you, very useful. Yes padlock showing and states can book fastpass es on 20th July. Reassured!