Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 23 May 18, 04:13 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

MNSSHP will be impacting the availability, they won't currently be offering any ADRs after 6pm on Party nights which means the other evenings are more in demand.

You will get an ADR, but it will involve a Touring Plan alerts and checking multiple times a day!
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 18, 08:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
MNSSHP will be impacting the availability, they won't currently be offering any ADRs after 6pm on Party nights which means the other evenings are more in demand.

You will get an ADR, but it will involve a Touring Plan alerts and checking multiple times a day!
I got one straight away - I didn't need Touring Plans alerts or to check multiple times a day. It's on a Wednesday which I don't think is a party night.
Andybear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 18, 08:32 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyFoodie
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Yep, got 19 September for 4 people. Got it at 188 days and there was plenty of choice.
DisneyFoodie is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 18, 10:01 PM  
Link to this Post

Have one booked in September but had to be quick Ona ADR day. Times were disappearing before my eyes

Keep a look out though as people’s best laid plans can change.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 18, 08:12 AM  
Link to this Post

So the 2 credits meal is not putting people off going. I have a breakfast reservation, but really fancy the dinner as well, the food isn't really that important, just want to experience it. I'll just keep an eye open for any slots nearer the time.
Old 24 May 18, 08:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Kat11
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by greeny1968 View Post
So the 2 credits meal is not putting people off going. I have a breakfast reservation, but really fancy the dinner as well, the food isn't really that important, just want to experience it. I'll just keep an eye open for any slots nearer the time.
What dates are you looking at and how many pp? As that can affect availability. Of course there’s the Christmas party nights in Nov/dec too, which affects it like it does in sept/Oct.

We could only get a 5.50 adr at 180+10 or one at 4.50 at180+8. These are both non party nights too, so big pressure on times available.

Hopefully one will come up soon. You’ve got plenty of time yet, but I know what it’s like, you just want to get sorted don’t you?!

Kat
WDW: Onsite: HRH/POFQ - October 2019
WDW: Partner Hotel: Hilton LBV @ DS & RPR - April 2022
DLC: LA - San Fran inc: DLC & Universal - Aug/Sept 2023
Kat11 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 18, 10:11 AM  
Link to this Post

Weird, I've just managed to get a dinner reservation on a Halloween night under the MNSSH party dining. So I'll just have to go to the Halloween party that night as well.
Old 24 May 18, 10:42 AM  
Link to this Post
sasperella
Apprentice Imagineer

sasperella's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
We've booked dinner for 3, Monday 24/9 at 4.50pm
Delighted as I have been trying over our last 3 visits to get this and it wasn't happening. I tried alerts with mousedining.com and the other one someone mentioned - no joy. So I guess it's down to sheer luck! Hope you get what you want.

Rosen Inn @ Pointe Orlando. Easter 2013, Sept/Oct 2015, Nov/Dec 2017
Wilderness Lodge 2018
AKL 2019, 2020, 2022. Beach Club 2023
sasperella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 18, 10:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Xolile
Trying for More Ears

Not sure if this is helpful but there are quite a few availability for both BOG and CRT on all the party nights but you have to go through the MNSSHP dining options to see this. The earliest ADR is 6pm so you would probably need a party ticket to book any of this.

I booked at 180+10 days and managed to get 4.15pm adr on a party night. Gives us plenty of time to enjoy our meal before joining the party.
Old 27 May 18, 10:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Crystaljordan
Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by greeny1968 View Post
Has anybody managed to get an ADR for BOG dinner beyond July 26th when it goes to 2 credits.

There has been no availability for September and I have been trying since my 180 days window opened.

Are they not yet available to book, or have I just missed it, can't believe all reservations have been taken.
Booked today, 6th sept for 4 ppl, 7.45, other times were available.
Crystaljordan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List