Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 8 May 18, 03:32 PM  
Link to this Post
jessandjon2005
Apprentice Imagineer

New Disney 2 day passes, any good?

Just rang ATD and they now inform me they have a new Disney type pass that allows 2 days in the parks.

Is this relatively a new thing, as never heard of it before and just wandering if it was any good/worth a try?

We always buy a 14 day ticket for the price of 7, but always find its a bit useless because we never really visit Disney parks for 2/3 days at the most, so wandering if this is a good buy and worth it?

They did say that you can only visit 1 at a time, so cant hop which doesn't sound good, because basically that means you would have to pick only 2 out of the 4 parks and you wouldn't be able to do the other 2?

Seems a lot cheaper at £180pp instead of the usual £382 so would kindly welcome your advice/opinions please?

Edited at 03:33 PM.
jessandjon2005 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 May 18, 03:51 PM  
Link to this Post
deanobrown
slightly serious Dibber

I think you summed up the main pros & cons yourself.

It's great if you only want to visit a couple of parks, but if you want more than that then you're better off with the full passes!

We were only planning on MK & AK in November so I'm really glad these have popped up on ATD!
deanobrown is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 May 18, 04:01 PM  
Link to this Post
jessandjon2005
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by deanobrown View Post
I think you summed up the main pros & cons yourself.

It's great if you only want to visit a couple of parks, but if you want more than that then you're better off with the full passes!

We were only planning on MK & AK in November so I'm really glad these have popped up on ATD!
Mmm, they are a bit hit and miss aren't they?

Great value I feel for 2 days as only £94 per day, but at the same time like you say... it's only 2 parks so we'd have to miss 2 out.

Thinking about it... does anyone know what the gate price is on the day, as I was under the impression that it was around just over $100, because if that's the case then £94 per park seems quite pricey.

Oh I don't know now?

Isnt there something about undercover tourist or buying 1 day tickets from somewhere here in the UK?
jessandjon2005 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 May 18, 04:42 PM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

orlando attractions sells Magic Your Way tickets, you can just buy what you want -

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/external/l...Mtd29ybGR3aWRl
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 May 18, 04:45 PM  
Link to this Post
sparkles18
Imagineer

I've just bought this ticket with a round of golf too from Orlando Attraction Tickets.

orlandoattractiontickets...d-2-Day-Ticket

Put in the code MSE5 and they will be reduced by £5 to £170 and you get some freebies too.
sparkles18 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 May 18, 04:49 PM  
Link to this Post
onion2803
Apprentice Imagineer

They're being sold by Disney too with the golf, cheaper than ATD last time i looked
onion2803 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 May 18, 04:52 PM  
Link to this Post
jessandjon2005
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by sparkles18 View Post
I've just bought this ticket with a round of golf too from Orlando Attraction Tickets.

orlandoattractiontickets...d-2-Day-Ticket

Put in the code MSE5 and they will be reduced by £5 to £170 and you get some freebies too.
Thank you.

Are Orlando attractions tickets.co.uk slightly different to ATD then because they wanted £189 pp and looks like they were £175 from your link?

Are they just as good/reliable?
Old 8 May 18, 04:55 PM  
Link to this Post
sparkles18
Imagineer

Yes, I've used them before, last year we bought our Universal tickets from them. ATD maybe more expensive because of the freebies they are offering. You can purchase the 2 day MYW tickets with golf directly from UKWDW for £175 too.

disneyholidays/wal...ntent=redirect
sparkles18 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 May 18, 05:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
The UK 2-Day tickets have been sold in previous years. It's often only a limited time offer - that is, the tickets are only on sale for a few months. But they have been around before. It's a good ticket those who only want to visit on 2 days and only want to visit 2 parks, and also fancy a day at Disney's mini-golf course. It's not so good if you want to visit all the parks.

Instead of getting the UK 2-Day ticket, you can get a 2-Day Base ticket at the entrance to the parks. They will cost $222 (including tax) for adults. That's about £165-ish depending on the exchange rate. It doesn't include entrance to the mini-golf that you get with the UK 2-day ticket.

You can also get 2-Day Park Hopper tickets at the gate if you want to try and fit all 4 parks into 2 days. They cost $292 (roughly about £215). You can get other tickets as well - 3 days, 4 days, add on waterpark access, etc, etc.

OrlandoAttractions and UndercoverTourist sell these tickets as well. OrlandoAttractions price for a 2-Day Base ticket is £174.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 May 18, 05:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
You can now get a 1 day ticket with preloaded fastpasses as well the day before you visit I think it is. It’s on the USA site .
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List