Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 11 May 18, 12:44 PM  
Link to this Post
7SeasSailor
Imagineer

I wouldn't ever do Stitch again, I just felt that it was a let down. There again, I don't think that I've been overwhelmed by any ride that has been on that site and I'm going back as far as Mission to Mars.
Old 11 May 18, 12:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneytink88
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Kraken, I felt sick all day the last time I rode it (prior to it going vr). I've no intention of trying it with vr either!
Disneytink88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 18, 01:00 PM  
Link to this Post
dbolan
Gone all Goofy

Simpsons no thanks

I would never go on the Simpsons ride after the last time. It made me feel sick and that is something for someone who enjoyed the intense Mission to Mars
dbolan is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 18, 01:21 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishvixen
slightly serious Dibber

Rip Ride Rockit. Took a lot of guts to get me on it in the first place and hated every second of it. Definitely one I'll never do again!
scottishvixen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 18, 01:48 PM  
Link to this Post
lovemickey
Imagineer

Mobile

Forbidden journey! I’m never going near that ride again, it made me so ill!
lovemickey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 18, 01:57 PM  
Link to this Post
alibeau
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by flump3k View Post
the intense version of mission space for me. I’ve never suffered travel sickness or motion sickness. But i felt vile after this ride so never again.
^^^^ this!
alibeau is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 18, 01:59 PM  
Link to this Post
sbuck93
Apprentice Imagineer

Tower of terror.. scared the life out of me when I was 6 and now I’m scarred for life! 😂

Vegas.Disney.MCFC
sbuck93 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 18, 02:01 PM  
Link to this Post
dannigizmo
Serious Dibber

the tiki rooms! i will never get that 30 minutes of my life back... my dh & dd still sing the song to wind me up! makes me laugh though all experience. best thing about it..the air con!
dannigizmo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 18, 02:04 PM  
Link to this Post
LaughingPlace
slightly serious Dibber

LaughingPlace's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Another vote for the Tiki rooms, even though I love Jungle Cruise. The Tiki Rooms have never done it for me.
LaughingPlace is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 18, 02:11 PM  
Link to this Post
onetoescape
Excited about Disney

There is only one which I wouldn't do again

Sinbad - Walked out during the "performance"

There are some wouldn't rush to do again (ie if the line is really small and someone really wanted to do it)

River Journey - Long queue and a very poor river ride where the budget is used at the end
Small World - Think this obvious!
Hall of Presidents - Really glad doing it but would only redo it when there are new Presidents. Worth the time viewing it the first time but subsequent visits not.

Then theres a list of depends on the queue length and not wasting a fast pass. (its good / very good but not worth the queue or a fast pass imo)

7DMT (prefer the mountians), Peter Pan, Fast and Furious(its not even that good its the worse "universal type" ride imo), Star Tours.

Edited at 02:13 PM.
onetoescape is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List