Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 22 May 18, 08:51 PM  
Link to this Post
theCMG
Imagineer

theCMG's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

Could you train someone else to do the critical ones for you?
The Prisoner of Vineland Mall (2019) Orlando passion, romance and fine dining...ok so it's mainly eating
Scream if you want to go Fatter! (2018) This report contains images some dieters may find distressing!
The 12 Days of Easter (2015) Rumoured to contain up to one good joke. Let me know if you find it
theCMG is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 18, 09:07 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Originally Posted by theCMG View Post
Or the interview .

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 18, 09:28 PM  
Link to this Post
jojo_3596
Imagineer

Originally Posted by theCMG View Post
There is literally no-one whom I would trust with this level of responsibility. I’m getting palpitations just thinking about that!
Endless Summer 2023
jojo_3596 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 18, 10:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

Originally Posted by ILoveDaveLamb View Post
Yikes. How much do you need a new job? Priorities!

I hope you get what you want. xx
You took the words right out of my mouth! I really can't believe this thread has been started!
Andybear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 18, 07:40 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

If you are booking 60 days out the only one that may be a challenge is an early AM slinky and flights of passage, but if you can book for 14 nights even they will be fine later in the holiday. I could only book 5 days yesterday and there was plenty of FOP at the end of those 5 days when I checked.
Old 23 May 18, 07:55 AM  
Link to this Post
theCMG
Imagineer

theCMG's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Originally Posted by jojo_3596 View Post
There is literally no-one whom I would trust with this level of responsibility. I’m getting palpitations just thinking about that!
Take a deep breath. I admit it's a scary prospect but via MDE it is really easy. Just saying Otherwise you'd have to develop a bot to do it!
theCMG is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 18, 09:42 AM  
Link to this Post
chmurf
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Andybear View Post
You took the words right out of my mouth! I really can't believe this thread has been started!

Same here, and reading opening post I really thought the OP was trolling.

job interview vs. getting a FP+ you may get 4hrs later, and that FP is just to cut down 30 minutes of wait for a ride at rope drop ...

Just waiting for the thread "gutted, I didn't fit the FoP seat and I lost a job for that"

microwave just chimed, popcorn ready.

Edited at 09:43 AM.
chmurf is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 18, 01:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

Originally Posted by chmurf View Post

job interview vs. getting a FP+ you may get 4hrs later, and that FP is just to cut down 30 minutes of wait for a ride at rope drop ...

Just waiting for the thread "gutted, I didn't fit the FoP seat and I lost a job for that"

It's totally crazy. I'm looking for another job and if I was offered an interview that would be the only thing that mattered until it was over. I can't wait to go on holiday in September but a job is way more important in the grand scheme of things. I'm wondering if the OP is very young and doesn't have the same priorities as us oldies LOL
Andybear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 18, 04:17 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Originally Posted by chmurf View Post

Originally Posted by Andybear View Post
It's totally crazy. I'm looking for another job and if I was offered an interview that would be the only thing that mattered until it was over. I can't wait to go on holiday in September but a job is way more important in the grand scheme of things. I'm wondering if the OP is very young and doesn't have the same priorities as us oldies LOL
Or maybe it was a tongue in cheek post? That’s certainly how I read it. I know if my recent job interview had been on FP day it would have caused added stress.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 18, 07:36 PM  
Link to this Post
jojo_3596
Imagineer

Originally Posted by sha9 View Post
Or maybe it was a tongue in cheek post? That’s certainly how I read it. I know if my recent job interview had been on FP day it would have caused added stress.
Thankyou sha9- obviously it’s a tongue in cheek post! I’m not actually considering foregoing a job interview to make sure I get all my fast passes- though now you mention it...
Endless Summer 2023
jojo_3596 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List