Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 23 May 18, 09:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Neilandrewhall
Excited about Disney

Mobile Ponderosa

Hi guys
Does anyone know if ponderosa is still around in International drive it's one of our favourite restaurants when we come over.
Thanks
Neilandrewhall is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 18, 12:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Neilyboy
Earning More Ears

We love love love Ponderosa. Kids love the choice of being able to try things - and Ice Cream for breakfast. There was the one on I Drive just North of Pointe, on opposite side of road, last October. 2 others on 192 as well
Neilyboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 18, 02:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Clarentino
slightly serious Dibber

The only one I remember on I Drive was across from Rosen closest to universal, beside the tacky gift shop with the space shuttle on the side. I can't remember if it was open in November last year, but it's definitely closed now, last month they were renovating it & the sign said something about Orlando Forum, rock dinner?
Clarentino is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 18, 02:43 PM  
Link to this Post
thatdavieguy
Imagineer

According to google maps, the only ones open now are on W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway (192)

Their website says one is still open on I Drive but i wouldn't bank on it.

Edited at 02:44 PM.
thatdavieguy is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 18, 04:46 PM  
Link to this Post
novocastrian
Imagineer

the ponderosa on the 192 has gone down hill massivley imo

our first visit 10 years ago was great and in the years after but last visit 2017 the whole place was just tired and the food poor at best...

imo of course
novocastrian is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 18, 07:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlandoguy
Imagineer

Yeh there’s a reason there all closing - poor quality food and service, there are Ma y better places to go to get fed for a decent price
Orlandoguy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 18, 08:31 PM  
Link to this Post
mossyflossy
Imagineer

mossyflossy's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Even if it is open now, OP, there's no guarantee it will be in 700 days when you go. But even if it is closed when you go, there are plenty of other good options on I Drive which are budget friendly, and with better food eg. Millers Ale House..
mossyflossy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 18, 11:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Neilandrewhall
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Never tried millers last time we came only places we tried were wendys cicis dennys ponderosa and golden coral we liked the unlimited ice cream bit of ponderosa.
Neilandrewhall is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 18, 02:45 PM  
Link to this Post
SnRmam
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

When we were there in Oct, ponderosa on I drive opposite pirates cove golf had closed down.
SnRmam is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 18, 03:26 PM  
Link to this Post
angelbabe
Imagineer

The Ponderosa on IDrive is permanently closed. The only one open in the area is on the 192 near Formosa.
angelbabe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List