Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Closed Thread

Old 7 Sep 15, 05:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Jane71
Very Serious Dibber

Question ATD Delivery

I paid the balance of our tickets last Monday and was told tickets would be delivered within a week. Still no tickets so I've just phoned them to check. I've now been told the tickets haven't even been prepared/printed and it'll probably be at least another week. So that'll be at least 2 weeks from payment. I know I've still plenty of time but want to get organised.
So to those Dibbers who've used ATD how long was it from final payment until delivery?
Jane71 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Sep 15, 05:43 PM  
Link to this Post
mandco
VIP Dibber

I paid for mine over the bank holiday weekend and expected them to take a little longer then usual they arrived on the thurs so 6 days from payment to receiving. It does vary we'd had them as quick as 2 days and as long as 10 days. they are usually pretty good but if they haven't even issued them yet then I'd be asking for free next day delivery
mandco is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Sep 15, 07:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Jane71
Very Serious Dibber

Thanks for your reply. I just hate it when people say one thing then do another. If I'd been told it would be 2 weeks then I probably wouldn't be been so annoyed. They said they'd send an email when they're dispatched then its about 3 days after that for delivery.
Jane71 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Sep 15, 08:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Ds4ljs
Imagineer

Ds4ljs's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

Ordered mine last Mon. Haven't arrived yet x
Ds4ljs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Sep 15, 08:58 PM  
Link to this Post
mandco
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Jane71 View Post
Thanks for your reply. I just hate it when people say one thing then do another. If I'd been told it would be 2 weeks then I probably wouldn't be been so annoyed. They said they'd send an email when they're dispatched then its about 3 days after that for delivery.
I was told they'd be with me the day after I got the email which they were though the email did state within 1-2 days
mandco is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Sep 15, 09:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Beaker's Fluff
Imagineer

I paid on the Tuesday before the Bank Holiday. I called to find out why I had not received them, they had not even been posted and they blamed the Bank Holiday. Got them today, so almost 2 weeks after paying.
Still love them though

1997/1998 Quality Inn.2006 Villa.2007&2008Fairfield
2013 LBV Resort and Spa 2015 Sheraton Times Sq.NY.
2016 Barcelo Teguise Beach 2016 Trump Int Toronto
2016 Xmas in NY.2018 LBV Resort And Spa 2019 Croatia Venice and Boston
Beaker's Fluff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Sep 15, 10:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Jane71
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Thanks for your replies. Sometimes I read posts & people get their tickets within days. Hopefully I'll have them for the weekend. I'm just so excited & can't wait to get them. Can't believe I've only 39 days to go. Actually think I'm in shock. I'll just have to be patient a little while longer. Thanks again
Old 8 Sep 15, 06:21 PM  
Link to this Post
sheluk
Imagineer

Mobile

We used them on our last visit in 2013 and had them within a few days as I remember being impressed by the speed! Hope they show up for you soon!
sheluk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Sep 15, 08:28 PM  
Link to this Post
ATD
Dancing with Tink'
- DIBB Advertiser -

Hello. Claire here from ATD Just spotted your post and I would like to check the status of your booking to see what's going on for you. Would you be able to send me a PM with your reference number?
ATD is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 15, 02:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Ds4ljs
Imagineer

Ds4ljs's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by Ds4ljs View Post
Ordered mine last Mon. Haven't arrived yet x
Arrived today. So excited😀 how am I going to wait so long!
Ds4ljs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread