Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Closed Thread

Old 15 Sep 15, 10:56 AM  
Link to this Post

Anyone else still waiting on tickets from ATD?

First time using this company and can't say i've been very pleased with them. I paid of the balance 15 days ago (28th aug) and were told it will take a little over a week (7-8 days) to be delivered and i'm still waiting, i didn't get a confirmation stating they had been dispatched until i emailed them last week asking whether they had been dispatched it was like i had to remind them to post my tickets! Anyone else had to wait so long?
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 15, 11:44 AM  
Link to this Post

Just contacted ATD and they have stated that delivery had been attempted staurday but no one was home. No card was pushed through to say we had missed a delivery and it states on their website that tickets will be pushed through the letterbox and the courier will take a photo of the front door of proof of delivery but we still do not have tickets! if i hadn't have contacted them today i would have been completely oblivious to the fact they had attempted delivery therefore i woudn't have made furhter arrangements for another delivery date.

Edited at 11:48 AM.
Old 15 Sep 15, 11:57 AM  
Link to this Post
chmurf
Imagineer

To be fair, ATD can't be held accountable for the fact that Royal Mail, postman or courrier did not slip a delivery card into your mailbox.

They dispatched the tickets and just wait for the confirmation that it's been delivered. They can't inform you of something they don't know and have no bearing on.
chmurf is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 15, 12:01 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by chmurf View Post
To be fair, ATD can't be held accountable for the fact that Royal Mail, postman or courrier did not slip a delivery card into your mailbox.

They dispatched the tickets and just wait for the confirmation that it's been delivered. They can't inform you of something they don't know and have no bearing on.
Thanks for the reply ATD have queried why the courier did not slip a card through my postbox and delivery has been rearranged for tomorrow, looks like staying in again for the delivery tickets could not be posted as there is a free gift with the parcel. So its couriers fault.
Old 15 Sep 15, 02:22 PM  
Link to this Post

Glad it is all sorted. Couriers can be funny people. Ours was because we had a camera in our package not sure if yours was that.
Old 16 Sep 15, 12:02 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Nicole View Post
Glad it is all sorted. Couriers can be funny people. Ours was because we had a camera in our package not sure if yours was that.
Yes the camera was the problem, he couldn't fit it through the letterbox! Just recieved them though
Old 16 Sep 15, 12:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Davy Crockett
Imagineer

Davy Crockett's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Always bought tickets from them. Always brilliant service and delivery.
Old 16 Sep 15, 12:29 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread