Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 20 Jan 20, 09:13 PM  
Link to this Post
disney-2019
Earning My Ears

Love Holidays

Hi has anyone booked through love holidays. We booked and had confirmation email. We have been trying to book seats on airplane but need prn number seem to be going around in circles asking for it with no luck. Anyone had any luck with getting this.
disney-2019 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 20, 09:19 PM  
Link to this Post
bootgaz
Helping Mickey

Mobile

We booked on the weekend with them. I contacted their online chat over the weekend and they provide me with the number. It’s a 6 character code with numbers and letters and they use the following app called check my trip where you can check your flights using the PRN code.
bootgaz is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 20, 09:25 PM  
Link to this Post
disney-2019
Earning My Ears

Originally Posted by bootgaz View Post
We booked on the weekend with them. I contacted their online chat over the weekend and they provide me with the number. It’s a 6 character code with numbers and letters and they use the following app called check my trip where you can check your flights using the PRN code.
Hi this is not the prn code it is only their ref code prn should be all letters no numbers.
disney-2019 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 20, 09:32 PM  
Link to this Post
bootgaz
Helping Mickey

Mobile

Sorry yes you are correct, our code is all letters and we were provide with it over live chat.
bootgaz is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 20, 11:56 PM  
Link to this Post
bootgaz
Helping Mickey

Mobile

Just ask for it over the live chat they gave ours to us with no issues
Old 21 Jan 20, 12:32 AM  
Link to this Post
headpin
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by disney-2019 View Post
Hi this is not the prn code it is only their ref code prn should be all letters no numbers.
I think you mean a PNR Code? It stands for Passenger Name Record. And no, it can have numbers too, but is always 6 characters long. Mine with VA for March has a number in it. See:

Edited at 12:37 AM.
headpin is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jan 20, 12:25 PM  
Link to this Post
gavvy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by headpin View Post
I think you mean a PNR Code? It stands for Passenger Name Record. And no, it can have numbers too, but is always 6 characters long. Mine with VA for March has a number in it. See:

you may wish to remove that number (or edit it) as its sensitive information and could give someone access to the booking.

Ignore me, I can see that's not a real booking now!

Edited at 12:44 PM.
gavvy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jan 20, 01:19 PM  
Link to this Post
LoveHolidays
Apprentice Imagineer

I think I should have chosen my user name more carefully

Busy planning Florida holiday number 17
LoveHolidays is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List