Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Reports Trip Reports

Old 12 Nov 19, 10:37 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Jakes Mom View Post
Oceanside looks beautiful, shame we are not going that far down this time! Corona del Mar looks a nice place too - lots of tips made thanks 👍
We had a great time in Oceanside. You'll just have to have a repeat trip to Cali to visit
I really recommend Corona Del Mar beach

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 20, 09:38 PM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

Mobile

A nice day at the beach the coves look beautiful. Wow you did 5 loads of washing and there wasn’t even a cocktail as a reward! You didn’t have much luck in finding dinner either...we had similar problems in Hawaii, I couldn’t believe everywhere seemed to be finished at around 9!
Your new apartments look lovely.
OB1LukeLucas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 20, 09:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
5 loads of washing! That is epic i do love a Denny’s breakfast, however it must be starting to get annoying regarding the early kitchen closures. There is nothing worse than driving round and round not finding anywhere to eat! Hopefully that improves. Oceanside looks lovely too.
Sparksy72 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 20, 01:55 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
A nice day at the beach the coves look beautiful. Wow you did 5 loads of washing and there wasn’t even a cocktail as a reward! You didn’t have much luck in finding dinner either...we had similar problems in Hawaii, I couldn’t believe everywhere seemed to be finished at around 9!
Your new apartments look lovely.
Corona Del Mar really is a beautiful area, one of the nicest beaches we visited.
I know right? I need to take a leaf out of yours and Goldia's book about having cocktails whist doing washing
It's crazy how early some whole towns shut down. Living in Greater London I can find something to eat even at 2 in the morning if I needed to

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 20, 01:58 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Sparksy72 View Post
5 loads of washing! That is epic i do love a Denny’s breakfast, however it must be starting to get annoying regarding the early kitchen closures. There is nothing worse than driving round and round not finding anywhere to eat! Hopefully that improves. Oceanside looks lovely too.
I can't believe how quickly the washing builds up! I'm not entirely sure how those that stay in hotels with no laundry facilities cope for the whole holiday
Denny's do a great breakfast, I much prefer it to the rest of their menu. I can't wait to have my next one this year!
It was getting quite frustrating but I suppose it's our own fault for packing too much into our days so we weren't eating until late

IG - alicialanesmith