Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 22 May 19, 11:01 AM  
Link to this Post
PoohBears#1fan
Imagineer

How can I get a brunch ADR at Cali Grill?

Booking window opens in a fortnight, of course I'll be at work to make it even more difficult.

We rarely eat onsite lately and any ADRs we make are last minute, it's been literally years since I've needed to think about 180 day windows.

I know the chances are low but any tips please? Thank you

Wild Africa Trek photo report

PoohBears#1fan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 19, 12:23 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

We had no issues booking our brunch last year at 180 days. If you look to book later in your trip you're more likely to have success. Good luck!
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 19, 12:34 PM  
Link to this Post
lovedisney
Imagineer

I booked mine for the brunch a couple of weeks ago, I couldn't book online at 11 so had to phone them up at 12, it was the first one I asked her to book, there were still a few times she offered me then, a day or so later i noticed there were none.

July '17 - Sunset Lakes, Aug '15 - Windsor Hills, Aug 13- Highlands Reserve,Aug '11 -Windsor Hills
Oct '09 - Sunset Lakes,May '08 - Lindfields,April '07 - Florida pines,April '05 - Florida Pines,July 1997 - Quality Inn Plaza,I Drive. May 96 - International Drive
lovedisney is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 19, 01:13 PM  
Link to this Post
mikejt26
Very Serious Dibber

Brunch is awesome . It’s my priority when booking on ADR days .
I always plan where I am booking and take a holiday on adr days as it is far easier & less stressful.
mikejt26 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 19, 04:16 PM  
Link to this Post
PoohBears#1fan
Imagineer

Thank you all.

Unfortunately we're flying home on a Sunday so we only have 1 we can book which is day 2 of our holiday (8 day trip!), so i've no choice but to book at 180+1, that's not going to help my cause.

PoohBears#1fan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 19, 09:51 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

We just about managed on 180+3 but we have a 12.35 reservation. We are hoping to move it earlier if we can!
orlandoamber is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 19, 05:41 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by PoohBears#1fan View Post
Booking window opens in a fortnight, of course I'll be at work to make it even more difficult.

We rarely eat onsite lately and any ADRs we make are last minute, it's been literally years since I've needed to think about 180 day windows.

I know the chances are low but any tips please? Thank you
I did my bookings at 180 days with the +10 advantage. I could not get the brunch for my first Sunday which was my third day of trip. I easily got it for the second Sunday of my trip.

I think if you book at 180 days you will be fine, the later on in the trip the better. It will go quickly though and I would book it as soon as you possibly can. If you miss the booking window I think you will be hoping for a last minute cancellation.

Edited: Sorry I responded after reading your first post and have now seen #5. I don’t think there are any tips to getting a CG brunch booking, it will be luck on the day. You are going to need a lot of luck to get a +2 booking and hopefully you will. Otherwise I would make an alternative plan and keep checking especially the day before. My CG brunch in 2017 was booked the night before.

Edited at 05:44 AM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 19, 04:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Planning
Imagineer

Mobile

I found they were released after the 180 day mark when I was looking for a December ADR. You can also use the touring plans ADR finder if you don’t have any luck. It emailed me a couple of reservations that had come free. Just remember once it emails you it won’t keep looking unless you put your details back in.
Disney Planning is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 19, 09:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Flower2603
Imagineer

Flower2603's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 24
Mobile

Originally Posted by PoohBears#1fan View Post
Thank you all.

Unfortunately we're flying home on a Sunday so we only have 1 we can book which is day 2 of our holiday (8 day trip!), so i've no choice but to book at 180+1, that's not going to help my cause.
Hi, we’re going for 8 days next time too. I’m wondering how to prioritise!

Can you share your ADR’s for your trip please? 🙂

August 2008 - All Star Sports/Tradewinds, St. Pete
Aug. 2010 - Beach Club/RPH Aug. 2012 - Beach Club!
August 2015 - RPH/POFQ
October 2017 - Newport Bay DLP August 2018 Tokyo Disney
Flower2603 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 19, 09:28 AM  
Link to this Post
PoohBears#1fan
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Flower2603 View Post
Hi, we’re going for 8 days next time too. I’m wondering how to prioritise!

Can you share your ADR’s for your trip please? 🙂
Brunch at Cali Grill if we can get it and the Candlelight processional will be our only ADRs, we mostly eat off site, so not much help to you really.