Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 1 Oct 13, 02:23 PM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

Originally Posted by rayven View Post
My holiday will go up by €200 but for that €200 we'll all get a meal a day for 5 days So 20 meals for €200, not bad
Although it propably does work out for you its only 4 meal vouchers per person you will get if you have booked 4 nights.
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Oct 13, 02:27 PM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

Originally Posted by twindisney View Post
It's about £250 cheaper !
Not happy asked can I add buffalo bills change room NO !
Tbh I'm pleased we are not staying on site next October it will stop me looking when the new offers come out get get annoyed with myself for not waiting,price today with meal plan £920 for 6 nights 7 days SL x
You would just about break even if you cancelled your existing deal and then booked under the new deal i think.
but i think in your shoes i would phone the french guest services number and try to upgrade again.
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Oct 13, 02:30 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by rayven View Post
My holiday will go up by €200 but for that €200 we'll all get a meal a day for 5 days So 20 meals for €200, not bad
yeah defo makes sense for U , we dont eat alot for lunch tends to be fruit sandwichs crackers really light stuff its only dinner we will be having on site xx
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Oct 13, 02:38 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by sammykitten View Post
You would just about break even if you cancelled your existing deal and then booked under the new deal i think.
but i think in your shoes i would phone the french guest services number and try to upgrade again.
Thanks sammy just tried again this one was a little more helpful, but still NO.
I think I'm going to have to block the website to stop me looking again.
I've done this with about the last 4 DLP trips always could kick myself for not waiting, tbh I think they should look after the people who go all the time a bit better.
Off site going to better for me I think ,I've been annoyed with myself all day
Old 1 Oct 13, 05:38 PM  
Link to this Post
shellbdb
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by twindisney View Post
Thanks sammy just tried again this one was a little more helpful, but still NO.
I think I'm going to have to block the website to stop me looking again.
I've done this with about the last 4 DLP trips always could kick myself for not waiting, tbh I think they should look after the people who go all the time a bit better.
Off site going to better for me I think ,I've been annoyed with myself all day
We have managed to change our booking.

I had booked under the 2 nights free deal for hotel, and had added the standard half board.

Pricing up on the new deal it was cheaper for hotel and the plus half board package so I gave them a ring.

First person I spoke to was very confused that it came up cheaper and put me on hold, 10 mins later still on hold so I hung up and rung again.

Second person I spoke to said I couldn't simply upgrade our meal plan, it would count as a cancellation of the standard meal plan which I would get charged for. I asked for figures and they said taking into account the fee I would have to pay them £11, I decided I'd do this to get the plus vouchers but they had system problems so took my number to ring me back.

They rung me back and again seemed very confused on how to do this and was trying to see if I would keep the standard meal plan but get something with the overall price difference of my original booking and the new offer. Again they said they'd ring me back.

I got a call and they had then decided they would just switch my deal and I wouldn't get charged for the cancellation of the standard half board it would be just an upgrade, due to this my account was in credit so I put this towards Buffalo Bills and just paid the difference.

They did say they were caught by surprise with this offer, and that they were also having system problems so maybe give it another go tomorrow.
Back to the magic November 2017
shellbdb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Oct 13, 05:58 PM  
Link to this Post
rayven
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Just been on the phone and we've changed our booking only cost €177 to upgrade so one happy camper here
Cheyenne DLP Nov 2013
rayven is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Oct 13, 06:05 PM  
Link to this Post

Pleased you both got the upgrade
I'm off tomorrow so will try again but not very hopeful
Can not see why they won't let me our trip is ages away

Edited at 06:10 PM.
Old 1 Oct 13, 06:11 PM  
Link to this Post
snoops
Very Serious Dibber

snoops's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
If I booked now it would be an extra £958

FL: Apr 93, Apr 95, Sept 00, Sept 01, Sept 02, Sept 04, May 11, July 15, Apr 17, Fantasy Apr 17

DLP: Aug 98, Feb 08, Feb 09, Feb 10, Oct 10, Feb 12, Feb 13
Oct 13,Feb 15,
snoops is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Oct 13, 06:33 PM  
Link to this Post

I didn't really want to spend anymore on this trip think I should ring and ask how much I could get a golden forest room for I know how much extra (£80), anyone know if it's worth it ?, why oh why did I look ?
Old 1 Oct 13, 07:00 PM  
Link to this Post

We are booked for Dec, 5nts at SQL on 40% off, sure we wouldn't be better off with free meal plan but will double check just in case.
Closed Thread