Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 14 Jan 19, 12:28 PM  
Link to this Post
dancingelkhound
Excited about Disney

Meeting Snow White

In a nutshell, I want to know if we'll definitely be able to meet Snow White in Paris.

To add more context:
We were at WDW early December for two weeks with my three year old, who was so into meeting characters, she really surprised me. No interest really in the rides whatsoever.

She was ill the first four days of our trip though, so we were hotel bound, and obviously didn't get as much park time as we'd hoped for. On our last day in Epcot, we saw Snow White, but weren't allowed to join her queue because it was full. My daughter was absolutely gutted and has talked of nothing but going back to visit Snow White ever since.

I've been to DLP several times by myself but have never bothered to queue for Princess Pavilion. The only characters I generally queue for are the random ones I've come across, which have miniscule queues.

If we took my daughter to Paris, what are the chances of her being able to meet Snow White? I've met Rapunzel on a random pop-up meet, but don't think I've ever seen Snow White. And I don't know if shes popular enough now to be in Princess Pavilion regularly?
dancingelkhound is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 19, 12:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Nothing definite. I once saw her walking past. Never done the Pavilion as I have never seen a queue of less than an hour.

Not sure if she is guaranteed at the Princess meal in Auberge de Cendrillon?
DLP: day trips 2000, 2003; Cheyenne Sep 2009, Feb 2011, Nov 2018; Sequoia Lodge June 2008, May 2012; Elysee May 2012, Jan 2013, Sep 2013; Disneyland Hotel Mar 2015, Santa Fe Nov 2016; Newport Bay Sep 2017, Ibis Sep 2019, Hotel NY Art of Marvel Nov 2021
WDW: Port Orleans Riverside Dec 10; SSR Nov 14
Gill H is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 19, 12:55 PM  
Link to this Post
HappyPanda
Apprentice Imagineer

She doesn't have a permanent m&g location in DLP but is often found in Princess Paviliion. They now advertise which princesses are meeting each day (one in the morning and one in the afternoon) on a little board outside so you can be sure of who you are meeting before you join the queue.

She does also appear at the Princess lunch quite often but again it's not guaranteed. You can always ask at city hall when you're there if she's scheduled to be out on a specific day and they'll normally let you know one way or another.
HappyPanda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 19, 03:18 PM  
Link to this Post
dancingelkhound
Excited about Disney

Thanks. Auberge de Cendrillon hadn't occurred to me.

Don't know if I can bring myself to fork out all that money just on the chance she might be there!
dancingelkhound is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 19, 08:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
I've never eaten there - it certainly is pricey, though I would love to do it.
DLP: day trips 2000, 2003; Cheyenne Sep 2009, Feb 2011, Nov 2018; Sequoia Lodge June 2008, May 2012; Elysee May 2012, Jan 2013, Sep 2013; Disneyland Hotel Mar 2015, Santa Fe Nov 2016; Newport Bay Sep 2017, Ibis Sep 2019, Hotel NY Art of Marvel Nov 2021
WDW: Port Orleans Riverside Dec 10; SSR Nov 14
Gill H is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 19, 09:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Sew109
Imagineer

Originally Posted by dancingelkhound View Post
Thanks. Auberge de Cendrillon hadn't occurred to me.

Don't know if I can bring myself to fork out all that money just on the chance she might be there!
It’s worth it ! absolutely brilliant and this is from someone who thought CRT at MK was the worst Disney experience ever.

I am also incredibly tight and thought that this was good value.
Sew109 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 19, 09:02 PM  
Link to this Post
HappyPanda
Apprentice Imagineer

We've eaten there a few times and although the cost is eye-wateringly high; it's worth every penny to avoid hours and hours of queuing in the pavilion.

You are guaranteed to see three princesses, one of these will always be Cinderella and then it's normally Snow White and Aurora as well but can be any of the others.

The food is fine dining so not to everyone's taste but it's an amazing experience and the interaction with the princesses is really special. Last time we went Cinderella spent at least 5 minutes with my Daughter and they even had a little dance together.

I usually add the meal onto my booking so that it's paid for upfront and I can pretend it didn't cost me an arm and a leg.
HappyPanda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List