Notices

Old 31 Jul 09, 01:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarah84
Imagineer

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding
Your honeymoon plans sound wonderful, and where you are having your wedding reception looks lovely. You must be so excited now just a week till your big day.
Can't wait to read all about it and see the pictures when you return
Sarah84 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 09, 11:14 AM  
Link to this Post
mrsdtob
Excited about Disney

Thanks everyone, we're really excited about it but its hard making sure we've thought of everything when we've got the Wedding to think about too!

Originally Posted by Wishes36 View Post
i presume cases are all packed and you are both bouncing!
To answer that, no we haven't Haven't even got them out yet! Really must get started this weekend! Today we're off on a shopping expedition to Cardiff to get the final bits! I need some nice paper to finish off the table plan and I need to get Alun a present for the day, am thinking of a watch maybe? I also need to get jewellery for the bridesmaids and while I'm there may have a look for more holiday clothes

Alun needs to get his ushers presents too but has no idea what to get them! We'll have to have a look today!
mrsdtob is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 09, 01:35 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by mrsdtob View Post
Thanks everyone, we're really excited about it but its hard making sure we've thought of everything when we've got the Wedding to think about too!

To answer that, no we haven't Haven't even got them out yet! Really must get started this weekend! Today we're off on a shopping expedition to Cardiff to get the final bits! I need some nice paper to finish off the table plan and I need to get Alun a present for the day, am thinking of a watch maybe? I also need to get jewellery for the bridesmaids and while I'm there may have a look for more holiday clothes

Alun needs to get his ushers presents too but has no idea what to get them! We'll have to have a look today!

hope todays shopping trip was a success!

are you working right up untill fri?
just think this time next week you will be all glammed up to become mrs alun!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 09, 03:47 PM  
Link to this Post

rhiannn, it all looks loverlyy
hope you have a good wedding day
anddd lushh honeymoon! xx
Old 1 Aug 09, 04:16 PM  
Link to this Post

Rhiannn it all looks greatt i hope your big day is fabulouss and the plans look greatt and i hope you have a lush honeymoon lovveess Georginaaxx
Old 1 Aug 09, 04:32 PM  
Link to this Post
chaffey
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Hi Rhian,

I can remember seeing your wedding countdown on your previous Dibb name and can't beleive that it's come round so quickly. Your honeymoon looks great. I loved Vegas, the hotels are just amazing. Not sure if you can but when we were there we visited the Rio suites and had a drink in their top floor bar. The hotel is a couple of blocks of the strip so when you are in the bar you can look back at the strip and see it in all its splendour.

Have a great time, make the most of your day as it will fly by. Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back.
chaffey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 09, 11:09 PM  
Link to this Post

What fabulous honeymoon plans!

We hope to visit Vegas next year - can't wait to read your trip report.

Congratulations on your forthcoming wedding!
We're off for 3 weeks to Florida tomorrow.
Old 2 Aug 09, 05:20 AM  
Link to this Post
Jools
Imagineer

Wow that is some honeymoon you have planned there! It all looks fantastic.

Congratulations on your forthcoming wedding. I hope the sun shines for you
Jools is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 09, 07:22 AM  
Link to this Post
naughtynoonoo
Excited about Disney

Congrats on your forthcoming marriage, great pre trip report, can't wait to read all about the wedding and the trip report, all the best
naughtynoonoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 09, 07:05 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsdtob
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Wishes36 View Post
hope todays shopping trip was a success!

are you working right up untill fri?
just think this time next week you will be all glammed up to become mrs alun!
It was a bit of a success, still no joy with the usher's presents but I did manage to get jewellery for the bridesmaids yesterday and also earrings and a bracelet for me Also got some more gladiator sandals for hols and a dress

Yeah, am working right up - I did book Friday off though for any last minute things! Thinking about it now I could have done with some more time off before but that may have been pushing my luck as I'm already having 16 days off On the Friday we have to take a car over for us to come home in on the Sunday because we'll be going over in the wedding cars

Originally Posted by Tinkkyyx View Post
rhiannn, it all looks loverlyy
hope you have a good wedding day
anddd lushh honeymoon! xx
Thanks Dan

Originally Posted by Georgina xx View Post
Rhiannn it all looks greatt i hope your big day is fabulouss and the plans look greatt and i hope you have a lush honeymoon lovveess Georginaaxx
Thank you

Originally Posted by chaffey View Post
Hi Rhian,

I can remember seeing your wedding countdown on your previous Dibb name and can't beleive that it's come round so quickly. Your honeymoon looks great. I loved Vegas, the hotels are just amazing. Not sure if you can but when we were there we visited the Rio suites and had a drink in their top floor bar. The hotel is a couple of blocks of the strip so when you are in the bar you can look back at the strip and see it in all its splendour.

Have a great time, make the most of your day as it will fly by. Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back.
Hello again will have to make a note of the Rio and maybe we'll get there

Originally Posted by jlwatkins View Post
What fabulous honeymoon plans!

We hope to visit Vegas next year - can't wait to read your trip report.

Congratulations on your forthcoming wedding!
We're off for 3 weeks to Florida tomorrow.
Hello and thank you hope you have a great holiday

Originally Posted by Jools View Post
Wow that is some honeymoon you have planned there! It all looks fantastic.

Congratulations on your forthcoming wedding. I hope the sun shines for you
Hello and thank you, me too I've checked the weather (about 4 times a day lol) and at the moment its saying cloudy so fingers crossed

Originally Posted by naughtynoonoo View Post
Congrats on your forthcoming marriage, great pre trip report, can't wait to read all about the wedding and the trip report, all the best
Hi thanks for reading
mrsdtob is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List