Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 24 Aug 19, 11:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Ellelledee
Imagineer

Mobile MNSSHP another question sorry

Just received our MNSSHP tickets from (am I allowed to mention names) a fab ticket company who I always use - who in Phoebe style I will call Cloridamix 😂😂😂.
Anyway they are exactly the same tickets as the normal tickets I got for our 14 day ultimate - fair enough - but do I link these also to our magic band or will that confuse the issue?
Are we better just taking these MNSSHP tickets on the night? Do we also need or regular tickets too?
Thanks in advance.
Ellelledee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Aug 19, 12:18 PM  
Link to this Post
lizzie145
Imagineer

No you can link them to your magic band as this will be easier for you.
Old 24 Aug 19, 12:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Ellelledee
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by lizzie145 View Post
No you can link them to your magic band as this will be easier for you.
But this won’t disrupt the tickets already linked for the general stuff and the fast passes?
Ellelledee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Aug 19, 12:25 PM  
Link to this Post
lizzie145
Imagineer

No, your fast passes you have booked will be valid but you cant have more with the mnsshp ticket until you have used up the others.
Old 24 Aug 19, 02:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Ellelledee
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by lizzie145 View Post
No, your fast passes you have booked will be valid but you cant have more with the mnsshp ticket until you have used up the others.
I didn’t think you could book FPs on MNSSHP.
I was just bothered I might try to link the MNSSHP tickets and it might over ride the other tickets (I.e I thought I could only have 1 ticket at a time linked to the MDE and a magic band - you might have to talk me through this 😂😂
Old 24 Aug 19, 05:06 PM  
Link to this Post
lizzie145
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Ellelledee View Post
I didn’t think you could book FPs on MNSSHP.
I was just bothered I might try to link the MNSSHP tickets and it might over ride the other tickets (I.e I thought I could only have 1 ticket at a time linked to the MDE and a magic band - you might have to talk me through this 😂😂
You can have fast passes between 4 and 6 PM but not for the actual party.
I'm only doing mnsshp so have FP between 4 and 6 as I can enter at 4pm.

Though if you had a different MDE account and put your mnsshp on that you may be able to book more FP but I have no idea.

I've not had a magic band so not sure how it works but last year I has all my tickets on MDE app
Old 24 Aug 19, 06:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Ellelledee
Imagineer

Mobile

So I’ve just managed to link the MNSSHP tickets to my MDE - when we get our MAGIC BANDS I’m going to have to have both sets of tickets with me am I to link them to the magic bands or do they just link to the MDE? Sorry I get confused.
Old 25 Aug 19, 04:20 AM  
Link to this Post
RobandLynsey
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Ellelledee View Post
So I’ve just managed to link the MNSSHP tickets to my MDE - when we get our MAGIC BANDS I’m going to have to have both sets of tickets with me am I to link them to the magic bands or do they just link to the MDE? Sorry I get confused.
Your tickets and magic band all link through the MDE. So if you have tickets on your MDE they will work with any magic band on your MDE. You can have multiple tickets and magic bands, which I have both. You can even still use the physical tickets. The MDE is like the central hub for it all. Hope that makes sense?

Also if you want to use a different ticket at any time just ask the people on the gate to change the priority of your ticket on your band. We had an issue last year where we were using remaining days of our complimentary tickets rather than our 14 day pass and found out then how to use the ticket you want to use. We did the same again on Tuesday as wanted to save our remaining complimentary ticket for our last day as it is a park hopper and our other tickets aren’t.

Edited at 04:27 AM.
RobandLynsey is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Aug 19, 04:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Ellelledee
Imagineer

Mobile

I think I’ll just take our main tickets with us when we go to purchase our magic bands and get them linked and then just take the MNSSHP tickets with us on party night so as not to confuse stuff.
It’s not like I can book FPs for the MNSSHP so the band won’t really be used will it?

So this might have been asked on another thread - sorry if it has but I might as well ask while I’m in a message.
So we are perhaps going to go maybe 3ish - so we would have to go in on our 14day ticket. So do we come out and go back in with out MNSSHP tickets or go to a holding pen or something for the MNSSHP to start? Never been before only been to HHN
Old 25 Aug 19, 08:10 PM  
Link to this Post
lizzie145
Imagineer

your mnsshp will allow entry from 4pm, you will be given your wristband and sent down the back street to the first candy point.
you are free to roam the park all night - to access rides etc after 7pm you will need to show your wristband.
Some queues for characters are starting much earlier so you may need to take this on board.

if you are planning to be in MK before 4pm then you just your use magic band and then from 4pm grab your wristband from certain points in the park