Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Closed Thread

Old 15 Apr 16, 01:44 PM  
Link to this Post
-kat-
Apprentice Imagineer

Question Sammy Duvall's

Hey there guys just been thinking of booking a surprise experience (probably parasailing) for our ds who will turn 18 just before we go this year. Was just wondering what your experiences have been of the watersports...which would you recommend? And did you pre-book or just rock up? I've signed up to the Orlando Groupon however not sure if we're better to just use our Disney discount?

All help/advice greatly appreciated
Glenbrook Villa & Animal Kingdom Lodge 2007, Animal Kingdom Lodge 2009, Animal Kingdom Lodge 2011, Animal Kingdom Lodge & The Polynesian 2014, The Wedding Pavilion & The Polynesian 2016, Animal Kingdom Lodge & The Disney Dream & The Yacht Club 2018, The Disney Dream & Animal Kingdom Lodge club level 2019,
-kat- is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 16, 11:22 PM  
Link to this Post
cliver18
Very Serious Dibber

I've been looking at this too so jumping on to see what replies and reviews you get, our other option is to do it in Miami before travelling to Disney.
Check their pages as you can book some activities from 180days and they have live availability on their website
Old 15 Apr 16, 11:46 PM  
Link to this Post
nickyjw
Apprentice Imagineer

We've pre booked the parasailing at Sammy Duvall water sports for our trip in August. We are a family of five and we've booked the tandem parasailing. Really looking forward to it.
nickyjw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 16, 08:09 AM  
Link to this Post
Mickey 91
Trying for More Ears

We have parasailed here before. We booked in advance and really enjoyed it. We were all asked if we wanted to go out in the boat while my husband was in the air.
Mickey 91 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 16, 06:00 PM  
Link to this Post
mrbigbeak
Excited about Disney

Best to prebook and a bit of advice phone them at least 24 hours to confirm booking, they say you can email but when did that and turned up on the day they claimed that the email didn't arrive we were lucky to get another reservation. If i'm honest we found them quite rude and arrogant but once the problem was sorted out the captain and crew on the boat were great. we did the 450ft tandem parasailing and the video can be found here...
youtube/watch?v=5itFzVpFJGU
Old 17 Apr 16, 09:28 PM  
Link to this Post
-kat-
Apprentice Imagineer

Awe thanks guys ...I'll give them a wee call tomorrow to check availability and use our Disney discount if not much available rather than waiting for Groupon... just in case.
I'm pretty sure my DS will love it so I'm not gonna tell him and hey ho if he doesn't we can always film it anyway ...fab video mrbigbeak...it looks fab so thanks loads for sharing, it's helped me make my mind up
Glenbrook Villa & Animal Kingdom Lodge 2007, Animal Kingdom Lodge 2009, Animal Kingdom Lodge 2011, Animal Kingdom Lodge & The Polynesian 2014, The Wedding Pavilion & The Polynesian 2016, Animal Kingdom Lodge & The Disney Dream & The Yacht Club 2018, The Disney Dream & Animal Kingdom Lodge club level 2019,
-kat- is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 16, 09:28 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread