Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 11 Nov 20, 03:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Donz1979
Imagineer

Mobile

Just started this series and love it! Nearly finished episode 2! No idea who done it
Donz1979 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 20, 02:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Glee Fan
Imagineer

Mobile

God, the lawyer friend had never occurred to me but now it’s been mentioned, wow, yes! She also went to court didn’t she... oh I love this theory!
Glee Fan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 20, 03:21 PM  
Link to this Post
fl-veteran
Imagineer

The only person beyond suspicion is Hugh Grant
Old 12 Nov 20, 04:08 PM  
Link to this Post
PoohBears#1fan
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Glee Fan View Post
God, the lawyer friend had never occurred to me but now it’s been mentioned, wow, yes! She also went to court didn’t she... oh I love this theory!
Agree, it's a brilliant theory, that CCTV image could well have been her in a wig also.

I hadn't even considered her when watching, they've let her fly just slightly under the radar but we know her well enough to feel invested in her character.

Wild Africa Trek photo report

PoohBears#1fan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 20, 08:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Glee Fan View Post
did you see they way she looked at Hugh when he came into court ………..
Econolodge Hawaiian Maingate in its Hey Day ! Villa we won on "Big Breakfast". Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. POFQ/Sheraton Safari.The wonderful Al Qasr - Dubai. 2008 Luxury and Romance in the wonderful Maldives in a Water Bungalow. 2009 Burj Al Arab/Atlantis/Al Maha.Dubai WOWWIEEE! 2010 5nts Disney's Old Key West/Contemporary./7nts Universals Portofino. 2012 Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa,Dubai and Italy. 2014 -Norfolk, Sirmione Italy, Burj Al Arab/Al Qasr, thank you to my wonderful husband.x
Nicksgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 20, 10:53 PM  
Link to this Post
joanna23
Imagineer

joanna23's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 2
Mobile

I’d wondered about her Dad but you’ve all blown me away with the blonde lawyer. I’m definitely on that team now. Hugh seemed so surprised when he saw her in court!
August 2006 RPR & Rosen Plaza; August 2008 RPR & Regal Sun; August 2009 RPR & Buena Vista Palace; July/August 2010 RPR & SSR; July/August 2011 & 2012 Loews Miami Beach, RPR & SSR; 2013 SSR & RPR: 2014 Rosen Plaza, SSR & RPR; 2015 Renaissance, RPR & SSR;2016 Cabana Bay, SSR & RPR; 2018 CB, Portofino, SSR 2019 St Petes, Renaissance & SSR
joanna23 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Nov 20, 11:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Glee Fan
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Nicksgirl View Post
did you see they way she looked at Hugh when he came into court ………..
Exactly!
Glee Fan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 20, 01:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell 1
Imagineer

I very much thought it was as the lawyer friend but after the latest episode think the son is involved.

Loving it but waiting a week is killing me! I forgot what it was like😂
Tinkerbell 1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Nov 20, 12:07 AM  
Link to this Post
scooby99
Imagineer

I think they’re throwing out clues & red herrings for every character; Hugh, Nicole, the lawyer friend, the victim’s husband, Donald Sutherland, the son of Nicole & Hugh, the son of the victim...
Similar to his other series; Big Little Lies which also gave every character a motive & made each look suspect at some point.
scooby99 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Nov 20, 09:37 AM  
Link to this Post
katebush95
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Maybe Hugh also had a fling with the lawyer friend and she is trying to frame him for the murder that she committed?

Glenbrook Villa April 2009
Highgrove Villa July 2011
New York New York April 2017

Back to the magic take two! November 2022 Pre-Trip report
katebush95 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List