Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 27 Mar 19, 01:53 PM  
Link to this Post
flashh
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Mobile Fairytale Shopper

Hi

Does anyone know if Beth and fairytale shopper are still doing personal shopper service?

I’ve emailed twice recently and not had an answer to either email. Does anyone know of an alternative for my up coming hols

Many Thanks
flashh is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Mar 19, 01:58 PM  
Link to this Post
dee slack
Imagineer

I've seen several of her posts FB recently so presumed she was still doing it. There is another lady on here as well - maybe ask on the shopping thread?
Disney Magic 1998*Rocky Mountaineer 2002*Italy 03 *Kenya safari 03*US S'west 04 *Dubai 04*China & Hong Kong 05*Royal Clipper 05*Sth Africa,Swaziland, Zambia,Botswana 06*India 06*Iceland 07*WDW VR 07*Tanzania 11*Japan 12*DCL EBTA 13*HK DL, Angkor Wat Cambodia,Vietnam,Thailand,Singapore 2014* DCL EBPC 14*Galapagos, Machu Picchu 15*DCL Hawaii 15*Australia,Bali 16*Asian parks 17*Alaska & polar bears 18*ABC's & Cuba cruise
dee slack is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Mar 19, 02:02 PM  
Link to this Post
angelbabe
Imagineer

Originally Posted by dee slack View Post
I've seen several of her posts FB recently so presumed she was still doing it. There is another lady on here as well - maybe ask on the shopping thread?
Thank you
angelbabe is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Mar 19, 02:10 PM  
Link to this Post
darsch1982
Imagineer

Mobile

Hi she is still doing it if you message on facebook she respinds faster
darsch1982 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Mar 19, 03:23 PM  
Link to this Post
flashh

Mobile

Originally Posted by darsch1982 View Post
Hi she is still doing it if you message on facebook she respinds faster
Thanks I’ll try that
flashh is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Mar 19, 05:59 PM  
Link to this Post
DVCBT
Earning More Ears

Yes we are still here. Your emails went into the spam folder when Tim looked this morning. He tried responding twice today but the emails came back with a strange error message like are on the emails in the spam folder. You can message me on Facebook if that works better.
DVCBT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Mar 19, 06:06 PM  
Link to this Post
flashh

Mobile

Originally Posted by DVCBT View Post
Yes we are still here. Your emails went into the spam folder when Tim looked this morning. He tried responding twice today but the emails came back with a strange error message like are on the emails in the spam folder. You can message me on Facebook if that works better.
The power of the Dibb!

Thank you , I have replied to your email and will make contact on Facebook.

Many thanks for getting back to me
Old 2 Apr 19, 04:06 PM  
Link to this Post
saraflorence
Trying for More Ears

Originally Posted by flashh View Post
Hi

Does anyone know if Beth and fairytale shopper are still doing personal shopper service?

I’ve emailed twice recently and not had an answer to either email. Does anyone know of an alternative for my up coming hols

Many Thanks
We recently used Orlando Package Depot that we saw advertised on the Dibb.
saraflorence is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 19, 12:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Clarksk
A Guest at All-Stars

Hi, we recently used Beth and Tim for grocery deliveries and gift baskets and they were both brilliant. V helpful and flexible re timing and v accomodating.

Hope you have a great trip
Clarksk is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 19, 05:51 AM  
Link to this Post
sburns666
Proud to wear my Ears

hi, i have used Beth and Tim last September and they were excellent with a lot of great information and hints and tips, also helped out a lot with a separate issue regarding my mum who had to go to hospital, will be using them next year
sburns666 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List